Chapter 30 The 3 saw Zeref

"Who is that Lucy talking?" "Ahh!! They're always with Lucy because they always know where is Lucy'' ''So....that means.......im not the only one who want to be with her.....'' ''Yo-you cant do anything aneki. But you alright?'' "(^v^) its ok. Atleast I have a rival''

Lucy POV

"I told you stop annoying if its nothing. I dont want to be seeing by girls glaring they're eyes....most of it'' "Then see you Lucy" "We'll meet you later" "Later, Lucy" "Ok Gray, Jellal, Leo"  after they walk farther, Zeref walk near me with Natsu and Lisanna

"Konnichiwa Zeref, Lisanna, Natsu" "Lucy, Zeref wants to tell you something and we'll living you two together to talk" "Ah..hmm..." The two of them walk to the canteen while we're standing near a tree, just the two of us.

"So...what do you want to talk about Zeref?" while I'm standing, I didn't notice that Zeref hug me "Ummm.....Zeref...." "Gomen Lucy, can we stay like this for a minute...." I was speechless, because Zeref hug me out of nowhere. While he's hugging me, I feel like I'm gonna blush (*////*)

Leo POV

Wait, it's like I forgot something. Maybe i didn't  get it to Lucy "Umm..guys, you can go ahead first. I just forgot something to Lucy'' ''We can go too'' ''Ok'' when we're walking, I saw a guy, maybe standing... ''Where's Lucy?'' "Look around'' when we look around Jellal stop. Facing the guy standing. I walk near Jellal '' What are you looking Jellal?'' Suddenly Jelall point the tre- it's......Lucy....

"Wh-who is he!?'' "Where did he come from?! Suddenly Natsu and Lisanna come near us ''Hello guys'' ''Who is he, hugging Lucy.......'' ''Oh! I forgot to tell you his my aneki, Zeref'' Gray comes toward us and...he have a dark aura...surrounded him.. ''Who is he........'' "He's my aneki, Zeref'' '' You should teach your brother sometimes not to touch her easy....."

~~sorry for not updating or finishing it. Sorry if its short, it's just I'm like out of ideas to type and thanks for the follow guys (^▽^). I will have a extra chapter or just the next chapter after I finish the 2 othets chapter. And thanks for reading this. And I just want to recommend the other story of mine 'tagalog'. Also I can't find a pic of Zeref and Lucy hugging~~