Chapter 22 Beach Contest Girls

"Now our first beach contest is show-off and the group will be pick by judges and advance to the next beach contest! First group will be.. Fairy Tail Academy!"

"Its our turn Wendy, don't be shy" "Wa-wait Levy, its like I can't do it ╥﹏╥" "Don't worry Wendy, were here with you" "Lucy....arigato ╥∆╥. Let's do our best!" "Ahhh!!"

"Now it's here, do your best Fairy Tail!" "Lucy...do your best..." what was that, I heard???

"Wow the first one show off was Erza!! ✪◇✪ She gave a nice show off that all of the boys got nosebleed!!" the next one was Mermaid heel but Millianna was hot too!! And next...."

All of the group has done their best and some of it fail and pass "The last one will be......wait the judges have talking about it...its...its.... a imaginary confession!! The boys will be greatful to hear it!!!"

"A confession...I don't know if I can say it when I want to confess with the one i've been fallen in love!..." "Don't say it like that, think about it, its the one you love and your like confessing to him" "Ehh, your good at giving tips. Let's do it so we can beat Fairy Tail and fight and find out who will be the queen of the beach contest!!" "Haaahhh, will never be beaten by them"

Wow they're like into this "Lucy, get ready and win for it" "Ahh Lucy and I'll be the queen, the one who gets what she wanted and I'm gonna pick a school group to be the one who will be a servant!" "╥﹏╥" "Ahh Levy and stop saying that Erza, Wendy was scared of your face doing it" "Gomen Wendy. Let's forget that and win for this!" "Ahh Erza"

"First is Titania! This will be like real cause the boys of the out group will be the one you will confess! Let's see how will it do!!" WoW I can't imagine that to confess! And I've never confess to anyone and it can be Sabertooth, Blue Pegasus or else?!?! Why am I thinking this

Erza POV

"Ready now Titania cause here's the boy that you gonna confess but its not real cause maybe he's not the one you like! Now let's start and do your best!!" "You told me to come here, so what is it that you wanted to talk about?" ".......I-idon't know if I can say it..." "Do you want me to encourage you to say you want" "No, I can do this" "Ok say it now" "I-i-il-l-oov-v-ve yo-yo-you.." did I make it, I know its not clear but its like I know who is the guy and I can't say it clear

Levy POV

"Sugoii!! That's a rare confess to Titania!! Next will be Levy!" Yyoossh i can do this! "Now get ready Levy cause here is the guy!!" "Di-did you c-call me" I know this voice, but I can't believe I have to confess to him early (⊙︿⊙||) No I can do this!! "I-i-i li-like yo-you!(≧_≦)" "A-ari-rigato" "Wow these two was so shy and their face is like a tomato!! Maybe they know each other!! And the cnfession was short but she did her best! Well next will be Wendy!!!"

Wendy POV

It-its my turn, I need to get ready "Now Wendy get ready for it!!" I'll do this with all my courage!! "So-sorry for making you wait!" "That's ok were not hurry or anything" wow he's good I don't know who's voice is this cause I'm not good at it "Is there something that you want to tell me?" "A-ah! Yes, every time I see you, my heart is pounding. That's why when I think about it, I love you!" "Wow its like Wendy beat it with the confession to what she said!! And her heart, is it really pounding?!?! Next will be Juvia!!!"

Juvia POV

AHHH!! Juvia is so cant hardly to wait to Gray-sama, cause if isnt him i wont continue this!! "Get ready for it!" "You call me?" Juvia's heart is pounding too much its like Gray-sama's voice!! "Juvia want to say something Gray-sama" "Umm Juvia, that's not Gray he's from Lami—" "His from where?" "I can't tell but please continue'' "Ahh,hmmm" "Juvia want to tell something" "What is-is it?" this guy was like shy too "I like you, no matter what everybody says i like you" "Wow Juvia was like comparing her confess than anyone!! What a sweet!! Well next is Lucy!! Go for it!!''

Lucy POV

Its my time, I can do this "You wrote a letter to me to come here, what is it?" Huh? Strange I don't know this voice... "A-ah I just something to tell you. I know that you just rarely know me cause were not the same class but I like you! I know that you will be shock and that's why I tell you cause i want you to know me better and i want to know now you better" "I will" "Wow Lucy did a good confession but he vanished just a sec. and the judges said that he's not from a school. Who was that boy!?!?!"

Hes maybe I know...or not... "Know let's go to the next!!...." And the beach contest was continued until the last. The judges will tell who win

"Now to the total or the one who will be the queen of beach....will be!!.....

......................

..............................

Lucy Heartfilia!!!! Let's tell her why she wins!! Because of the best show off in swimsuit, the best confession and others!!!!! Congratulation Lucy—- no Queen Lucy!!!!" I actually won, i actually won!! "╥∆╥ " "Lu-Lucy don't cry" "I-im sorry, I didn't believe I won" "Congrats Lucy!!" "Congrats!!" "Congrats!!" "Arigato Mina!!!!"

This will be my unforgettable queen prize or beach contest. And I can't take off my mind....the one I confess to......who is he??

—sorry for not updating soon cause I'm out of idea to how to put this. The next one will be a week maybe but look forward for it. If you have a request just message me (*^▽^*)—