Fall For You

A.G.

I saw her looking at me, I guess you could say I've learned to fake-sleep well.

Growing up in a home where your mother and father care more about your brother than they do you, you learn to stay awake and try to listen in when they talk about you.

Viv is perfect, I can tell she seemed somewhat scared when I told her I thought I loved her.

Which is true.

I didn't get a rush whenever I was around Lisa.

Then there was that time I thought I was in love with Jack; yeah, imagine that, I wanted Jalex to be real.

I kiss her cheek and slowly get up, it's about five AM, so I should be the only one awake in the house.

The guys all showed up around midnight, I'm sure that they all went to a bar.

Viv's room fits her personality, it's quaint, but also covered in posters. She's got tour passes hung up and a few lanyards up also. There's a white desk to offset her walls. I'm sure that she's got so much more to her, seeing as there are some really nice drawings around the room with her signature on them. I walk downstairs to get a bottle of water, I also grab Viv a bottle and I quietly make my way back up the stairs.

It's been about two hours of me laying here, holding her, and staring at the ceiling trying to figure out why she likes me.

Of all people, me.

I'm a mess.

She's basically an angel.

I'm glad that we get to tour together, and with Mike, Billie, Tré, and Jason; maybe I can ask Mike about what to do, Mike usually helps when it comes to this.

Maybe I can talk with Rian too, Rian must be doing something right, look at him and Cass!

Obviously, I can't hold a stable relationship.

The fans all loved 'Lisex'

I can't do this.

I'm too unstable for her, aren't I?

There's a reason I wrote Therapy, there's a reason I wrote Weightless.

"But I'm stuck in this fucking rut, waiting on a secondhand pick-me-up. I'm over, getting old."

There's a reason behind everything, regardless if it is unreasonable or very reasonable.

Everything happens for a reason, after all.

I need someone to catch me when I fall, I need someone to get me out of this place before I cause anymore damage, I need someone to stay young at heart with me.

I think Viv is just the person for that.

( WE'RE SO SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES RECENTLY, WE'VE BEEN SO BUSY WITH THINGS AND KIND OF FORGOT ABOUT THIS WHOLE STORY PLEASE FORGIVE US OH MY GOD

Ty & Pax )