"Don't talk to her like that," Acton said in a warning tone, "and her name is Anya, by the way. You would be the bitch in this situation."

"Never mind what I said earlier," Bitchy huffed, crossing her arms underneath her corset and making her chest look even bigger than it already was. "I don't want your filthy dick. It's probably teeming with STDs."

"No, that would be you," Acton bit out, finally convincing Bitchy to give up and storm away in a puff of rank perfume and cigarette smoke.

"Where did you pick that one up, an underground prostitution ring?" I asked, rolling my eyes at her disgusting behavior.

"Nah. Just a groupie hoping to get lucky," Acton answered, folding his arms across his chest.

"And was she? Going to get lucky, I mean."

"Probably. Until you stepped out here wearing that," he answered, gesturing to my pajamas.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I asked, trying not I sound offended. It wasn't like I was wearing rags.

Instead of answering, Acton didn't look at me, but hovered his hands over my chest for a moment. "Your nipples are hard, Anya. Are they hard for me?" he asked in a husky voice that sent shivers throughout my body.

Looking down, I noticed that my nipples were poking through the thin, worn material of an old band t-shirt of mine. "No. There's a draft in this hallway," I answered, starting to cross my arms across my chest to cover them up. Acton's hands quickly grabbed my wrists though, and stopped me.

"I think you're lying."

"Why don't you find out?"

"Is that an invitation?" He asked.

"Perhaps."

"Don't play coy with me, Anya."

"I'm not."

And with that, Actin had me pressed up against my hotel room door, my wrists pressed against the wood above my head, and his lips roughly pressed against mine.

"Acton," I gasped, realizing that we were in a hallway and anyone could see us. "Someone might hear us."

"And they'd be just as turned on my you as I am now," Acton rasped in my ear and pressed his pelvis against mine. Sure enough, his hard member was there, and I started reacting to it. My back arched forward, away from the door and closer to his chest.

"I don't want anyone to see what I'm about to do, Acton."

Those few words quickly snapped him out of his trance. "Your room?" he asked, and I nodded. He set me down so I could open my door, but I then realized I had left my room keys inside.

"I forgot the keys inside," I murmured to him.

"We can go to my room," he whispered in my ear, gently biting at my earlobe.

"Okay," I whimpered as he turned away to open up his door.

He opened the door and led me inside, and I was thankful that we got a nice hotel instead of one that smelled and had ratty bed sheets.

Acton turned to me and kissed my jawline, leading down to my neck, as he kicked the door shut behind us. "Shall we try this again?" he murmured against my collarbone, and I could hear the content in his voice.

I tilted my head up towards him to meet his lips, but when he kissed me, I couldn't bring myself to kiss him back. Acton pulled away, sensing something was wrong.

"I can't," I murmured, and I felt tears start to well up in my eyes.

"What's wrong?" Acton asked, raising his hand to my face to wipe away the lone year that had slipped out of the corner of my eye.