Eleven

"Ok fine. Well uh I guess Carmen told Kennedy that I liked you even after I told her that secret and she promised not to tell," Ashton's eyes were wide by now, "but I guess you can't trust anybody and Kennedy was really mad and thought I was going to stay away from you so she shoved me" Calum gestured to his arm which was bleeding slightly at the little cuts. "and said you would never like me so I just came up here." Calum explained.

He thought over everything he said and one he realized he almost exploded, crying all over again not wanting to see Ashton's reaction. He stood up wiping his eyes.

"I-I-I'm sorry, I'll just go." Calum says getting ready to leave but Ashton wraps his arms around Calum's waist and pulls him into his lap. Calum cries into Ashton's chest. He keeps his face buried not wanting to look into the Hazel eyes he fell in love with.

Slowly he does and Ashton is smiling from ear to ear.

"W-what are you smiling at?" Calum asks.

"Cally, I'm not mad at you. I like you to." Ash says gently.

"N-no you don't. Don't lie to me please. You're dating Kennedy."

"Cally, As bad as this sounds i thought dating Kennedy would get rid of my feelings for you. I had to do something to get you off my mind when I knew I would never have a chance with you." Ashton says looking down sadly.

"B-but how. What? This isn't real! It makes no sense!" Calum says utterly confused. "How did we never notice we liked each other?" Calum continues.

"We must both just be oblivious little ding dongs." Ashton giggles and smiles at Calum.

"I'm not a ding dong." Calum pouts.

"Yes you are a ding dong you ding dong!" Ashton teases again.