Camp initiation

The next morning the twins walked to the pavilion at 7:30. That was until they walked into a a group of super buff kids.
"Oh it's the fresh meat. Come on it's camp initiation time." They said grabbing Hades and Percy.
'Get mad and turn your body heat up.' Hades messaged. Percy nodded. 
All of the sudden the boys were on fire. They were dropped. The twins stood together with Percy's arm around Hades. The fire brighten and got bigger.
"You hurt us. That may have hurt you. If we find you trying to hurt us. You will cry. For the strength is multiplied when combined. For we are the sons of Hestia and Poseidon. Champions of the hunt. And blessed by Apollo. Where fire and water combine we will fight." As the twins said that water swirled around them with the fire and created a Phoenix. The twins collapsed and the Phoenix perched in the middle of the twins. Every time someone tries to get near them the Phoenix screams causing everyone to hold their ears.
The Are's cabin stared at the twins with little fear and awe. One thing going through the cabins minds. They must have the twins on their side of capture the flag. The rest of camp stared at the twins switching to the Ares cabin that started this. Some asking how did this go down?