First time at Camp

The twins P.o.v.
We are riding with Apollo. We are guessing that he is the sun god along with music.
'Percy who is our dad?' Hades asked.
'I don't know Hades I don't know.' Thought Percy.
"We're here. Fall out." Apollo called at us. Me and Percy got out of the vehicle and stood extremely close to each other. A centaur galloped towards us.
"Lord Apollo it's a pleasure in seeing you." The man said.
"I've brought two demigods that the hunt stumbled upon. They were chased by a manticore for a week straight. Oh and the hunt is attached to these two." Apollo said to the man.
"They're twins?" Asked the man.
"Yes sir" we said together.
"How old?" Asked the man.
"Ten sir" we said in sink.
"Do you two always do that." He asked.
"No sir we just started talking last week. We watched when we were young our mom was murdered. Then got abused for the rest of the years." We said.
"My name is Haden but I prefer Hades." Hades said.
"My name is Perseus but I prefer Percy" said Percy.
"Percy! Hades!" Yelled mom. We looked at each other and ran towards our newly adopted mother. We hugged and told her about the ride over. Her face was bright and laughed along with us. A horn sounded. We were guided to the dining pavilion. Mom told us to sit with cabin eleven or the Hermes cabin. We nodded. We sat down across another set of twins.
"Hello" we said in unison.
"Hello" said the other twins. They got food and stood up with their plate. They walked over to the fire and dumped a portion in it. We grabbed our plate full of food of different things. We walked to the fire. We dumped the whole plate and said to the olympians. We walked back to the table and sat down. The place was very quiet. Everyone was staring at the twins. Hestia stood from her place at the fire. For lights appeared above the boys head. They looked up to see the claiming.
"All hail Percy and Hades Jackson. Sons of Hestia and Poseidon. Champion of the Hunt. And blessed by Apollo." Charon said.
Everyone bowed the pavilion was quiet in shock. The boys only snapped their fingers and boxes of pizza appear on each table. There was another snap and there was a six pack of Diet Coke. And a small can that look like soda but had wine inside it. The twins got up and walked over to the wine god. They pushed the can to him. They winked at him and sat next to their mom. The wine god opened the can and took a sip. He smiled and took another sip. The boys smiled and talked to their new mother. Laughing telling jokes. Forgetting the pain of the world.