Found by the hunt

Being found by the hunt after almost getting killed and chased for a week is still scary. We were on our way to an orphanage when something hit the vehicle. The car flipped and killed the driver. We crawled out of the broken window to find a hairy dude with fruit of the loom underwear. Hades being Hades asked the question.
"Um why are you wearing fruit of the loom underwear?" He asked. Percy held back a snicker only to scream that the thing is coming closer. The boys ran into the forest. Getting lost inside the trees. They have been running for a while. They decided to take a break but ten minutes later the boys run being chased by the thing. The boys have been counting the days of the chase to a week now. The hairy dude with underwear is right behind them. The boys race through the trees sticking close to each other like always. That was until there was a roar behind them. The twins look back to see a arrow in the thing and melting into golden powder. The boys slumped together. Both boys have equal amount of wounds from the trees and tripping on roots.
"Who are you pigs?" A girl said. The boys looked to see a girl with a silver tiara.
"Sorry. My name is Perseus Jackson." Percy bowed his head.
"In his twin brother Haden Jackson. I'm sorry for our lack of respect." Hades bowed his head.
"You two are demigods?" An older female said.
"Excuse us but what is a demigod?" We said together.
"It's half mortal and half god. You know gods come down to earth and have kids with mortals." The girl said.
"Oh. We don't know. Our mom passed away from a mugging when were five. This was our first time talking since then." Said Percy. Hades had a tear come down his cheek.
"How long have you been running from the monster?" The women said.
"A week mam. The police was driving us to an orphanage. After our abusive stepdad was arrested." Hades said. His voice was cracking.
"Come here Hades I know you miss her." Percy said. They entered a hug in which Haden cried on Percy's shoulder. The group of girls were at awe and awkward silence.
"Come on boys you need rest then you can go to camp tomorrow." The women said.
"Thank you mam. We appreciate the offer. However we wish not to intrude on you and your girls. It won't be fair for them. As We're sure we can figure out other arrangements until the next morning." They said together. The girls are shocked at the statement.
Most of them thought the boys would jump at the thought the boys can peak and tease the girls. While Artemis, admired the boys respect towards them. She message her hunters saying that two most respectable boys are staying the night and being taken to camp in the morning. There was many replies.
"Do not worry. They agreed for you to stay as long you respect them as you respect us since we met." Artemis said.
"We are more than capable to accept those agreements. However me and my brother will feel better if we worked for it so in a way we pay for the nights rest." Said Hades.
Artemis was in shock at the condition. She looked at the girls behind her having the same look upon their face. They nod their head.
"I'm sure we can find a few chores you can do. Come along and stick close you don't want stray arrows hitting you." Artemis said. The boys nodded and walked with the group. When the group made it back to camp Artemis turned to the boys.
"You are going to cook the meat at the fire. Understand?" She asked.
"Yes mam we understand. Where can we get the meat?" They ask. Two girls came with huge meat carcass on a pole.
"Let us take this ladies. Thank you." The twins said.
Each twin grabbed a side and carried it to the fire. They gave a nod to Hestia and a hello. The twirled the meat pole in the fire. They cooked the meat to perfection and asked Hestia where is it to be put. Hestia smiled at the boys and told them the dining hall. She gave them directions. The boys took the meat and carried it to the correct tent. And entered. The set it on the holding sticks that are mounted on the ground. And stepped away into a corner. The hunters enter the tent seeing the meat perfectly cooked and ready. The girls cut them off a portion and sat down. The boys watched as the girls compliment the food.
"You boys can get some." Said a girl that was in the group that found them.
All girls looked at the boys.
"We wish not to eat until each lady has gotten their food first. It is only fair for it is your catch and camp that we are privileged too." Said the twins in sink. Everyone stared at the boys, at the amount of respect and manors. Full on knowing the boys haven't ate all that much by the look of their bodies. They notice how Percy is protective of Hades and Hades is more shy than Percy. The two Goddesses watch the interactions of the hunters and the boys. Hestia wanted to do something for the boys. She walked over to the boys. The boys bow their head to her acknowledging her.
"Percy and Hades would you like to be adopted as my sons?" She asked them. The hunters gasp and watch them.
The boys look at each other. Artemis can tell they are talking to one another.
"We would love that very much. Thank you." They said in sink. The girls cringe at the way they keep speaking together. Hestia chants in Ancient Greek adopting and blessing the boys. They glowed their features changing a little to match Hestia's.
"May we hug mom?" They ask.
That breaks my heart knowing that they haven't had any love since they were so young.
Hestia nodded and opens her arms. The boys run into her arms. They cry into her shoulders. At that scene some hunters are sniffling or crying into another's arms.
"Okay boys I'm going to teach you something. Girls what do you like to eat?" She asked. The girls give orders.
"Alright each of you think of a order and snap your fingers and the food should appear." Hestia told the twins.
The twins thought of it and snapped their fingers and food appeared. Hestia whispered in their ears and they nodded. They walked to the fire with a plate of food. They dropped the food on and said to the Olympians. They sat down next to their mother who is stirring the fire. Food appeared on their plate. On Percy's plate there is blue food. On Hades plate there is sea green food. The hunters conversed with the boys. Artemis watched them get along like they were girls apart of the hunt. Artemis showed them to a tent and left them be. You can hear them say thank you before going into her own tent.
The next morning the boys are awake and putting food on the table. On the table were piles of fruit, eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, and pancakes. Artemis swore she heard hunters running for the food. She called Apollo to help take the twins to camp.
"Cover your eyes!" I called out. Everyone including the boys covered their eyes. As the sun chariot parked.
"Hello sister why have you called me?" Apollo asked Artemis.
"The Jackson Twins need a ride to camp." I said pointing to the boys.
Apollo stiffened at the name.
"Man I haven't seen them since they were babies." Apollo mumbled.
"They're yours?" Artemis asked with a raised eyebrow.
"No I helped their mom with them." He said.
"Okay. Percy Hades come here." Artemis tells them.
The boys walk away from the fire. They bowed their head when in front of Artemis. They did so again to Apollo.
"Yes mam?" They asked.
"This is Apollo. He will be taking you to camp half blood. You will see your mother there by the fire probably. Now respect the lady's and protect them when needed. Now I'm blessing you for the respect you showed since the beginning." Artemis said. She then began to chant causing a glow surrounding the twins. Silver flecks appeared along with gold, and red specks.
"Thank you" said Percy.
"For the" said Hades.
"Generosity you showed us here." They said in Unison.
Artemis nodded. The boys entered and sat down in the car Apollo has. Apollo took off to the sky driving to camp.