Found

Sally Jackson was just walking the beach with her young son Percy in her arms. A man in kaki shorts and Hawaiian shirt walked with an arm around her waist. When they spotted a boy on the ground hardly moving a inch. Sally looked at the man and then to the boy. Wondering who can do such a thing to a baby boy no less. For her son is the same age as the boy. The man ran over to the boy and checked him out.
"Apollo!" The man shouted.
Apollo appeared when his name was called. He saw the sight and kneeled down in front of the toddler. He mumbled things and some cuts and bruises healed up on the boy. Apollo talked to the man before walking towards Sally.
"Sally this boy is in need of a home. I would feel better if you took care of him. I know you will make him a great man. You can treat Percy and him as twins give him a name I'll give you a birth certificate things he needs. He just needs a stable home." Apollo begged Sally.
Sally already thought of this. She wanted to take in the boy. So of course she agreed. Apollo smiled at Sally and snapping his fingers he had the necessary papers she needed.
"What's his name so I can put it on the records?" Apollo asked.
Sally looked at the boy Haden zen Jackson" Sally said.
Apollo smiled and snapped and the information was set. He handed her the papers and gave her a good luck. Apollo snapped his fingers again and the child's face went blank. The man picked up the boy and finish walking the beach with Sally. They set the boys in a crib and watched as Percy crawled to Haden and curled around him as if protecting him from harm. Sally smiled knowing that Percy was going to be protective of Haden with his life. What Sally didn't know Is that both Apollo and Poseidon blessed Harry. Apollo blessed Percy so that he can help calm Harry in later years. And this is the start of Haden zen Jackson the twin of Perseus Achilles Jackson.