Loyal Till The Soil...

Start from the beginning

She furrowed her eyebrows. "And I haven't?", she queried.

"You know how that girl is for him and shit, she's protective of him. I don't know if she tells you everything but from what I saw and the shit Sina say, she's really out here ridin for that nigga. Got shot but was still out here tryin to make sure my nigga was good.", I said.

She chuckled. "That has nothing to do with what I'm talking about though but excuse the fuck out of me for not being out with you and getting shot in the midst of you taking me home. I am so sorry that I'm not a weak bitch that's scared to speak my mind and so sprung mentally that I tattooed a nigga's name on me. Her weird ass came to me talking about how do you know if you're ready? Ready for what, can't be looking to lose a virginity that she hasn't had since she was 13 with her lying ass. She's just as loose as the next bitch. Talking about she's down. Let her black ass be down for him all she wants and watch his ass find someone with a big ass, some big titties and who's not afraid to speak her mind. I don't even understand what he see in her ass because to be completely honest, the only thing pretty about her is her hair. That's it. She's not pretty, I don't get why you niggas love to falsely build up these bitches confidence. She has nothing to offer, she's socially awkward, very timid, she has no backbone or anything. She's just a lame ass girl who wouldn't even be with Sina if it wasn't for us.", she spat.

I nodded. "So we went from talkin about us bein somethin to ya friend bein a weak black bitch", I said shaking my head at how the real her comes out when she's upset. "But that's ya friend though", I said before grabbing my keys off of the dresser.

"You spoke on her being down and it went from there. And friend? That's where you're wrong, she hasn't been my friend since me and you started talking. She's been very judgemental and jealous of what we had going on so her ass took to Sina and tried to compete and shit. You don't know her like I do. Don't let the obvious weak shit fool you, her ass thinks she's slick but I swear the shit will backfire sooner than later", she said harshly. "Since she calls herself being in her first relationship...", she said before stopping. "I can't wait for Sina to meet her parents", she said harshly before letting a smirk creep upon her face. "I can't and I guarantee that it'll be sooner than later.", she said which caused me to gaze at her ass in confusion.

"Is that supposed to be a bad thing?", I queried at the conversation that went completely left in seconds.

"You'll see", she said simply causing me to shake my head.

I walked over to her and bent down and kissed her lips. "You need to cool out with that crazy shit, that's ya home girl. Stop bein like that", I said gazing at her.

She pulled me into another kiss."That's Sina's home girl, not mine. I'm playing along but that won't last too long because I don't like her ass. I can put my right hand to God", she said as she shrugged her shoulders.

I sighed at the shit that was coming out her mouth. She's wrong as hell in my opinion but shit, I can only say so much. Seems like certain shit I say about Tahari triggers her and she gets mad as hell. It's confusing because she make it seem like they are the best of friends and then boom, fuck that bitch this, fuck that bitch that. If the shit I'm saying not going in one ear and out the other then it's her going off over some unnecessary shit. I won't win arguing with her ass at all.

"You need to cool out with that shit, that's one of the reasons I'm not with you. You need to kill the drama and the jealous shit. Doesn't look good on you. I already deal with real shit on a daily, I don't need to be comin home to my woman hearin a bunch of unnecessary shit that she's startin. I need a peace of mind, not a thorn in my side.", I said.