Invulnerable {5}

One month has passed since ive started Everton and its now late November. I've met a girl named Kale and we've become pretty good friends. I sit with her now at lunch instead of Sage, but Sage and I are still close. Through Kale I've met Stephaney, Saki, and Gin. Were all pretty good friends for one month.

I visit with Mrs. Brue every other day at less. She says that I have a natural learning ability and probably be moving up in math and reading.

My belly has started poking a little, but it just looks like I've gotten a little chubbier. No one at school knows besides Sage.

Something that I have noticed is these guys eyeing me ever time I go down the hall. And when im in the court yard in the mornings, they're always there watching me. Not to worried though. I guess there just tying to figure out something to spread around school.

In my reading class, I have also met Brant. Through him ive met Troy, Sebastian, Sager, and Chris.

While standing in line for lunch, I went on a hugging spree.

"Brant! Hug!" I said with a cheesy smile and my arms outstretched. He gave me a hug. I turned to Chris. I didn't really know him as much as I knew Brant, Sebastian or even Sager. Troy was very quiet so it was hard to get to know him. I didn't care though. I wanted my hug! "Hug?" I asked him. One little hug couldn't hurt.

"but you don't even know me like that!" he protested playfully.

"I don't care!" I said.

"alright." He said bring me into a hug.

His arms were inviting and warm. Since he was taller than me I put my head on his chest. He was so comforting and loving and his chest was like my own personal pillow. He smelled of axe and other smells I couldn't put my finger on. We sat there hugging and I never wanted to let go, but the line was moving. I savored the last bit of time I had in is arms and let go. I tried to pull back but he didn't let go. I tried again and this time he let me go.

'That was a little weird.' I thought to myself, and I walked to lunch.

Little did I know what was to happen next.

"Did you do the math homework?" I asked Sage, walking into the school building.

"Yeah! Did you?" She stopped. Our lockers were in different hallways so we had to make the conversation short.

"Yes-sir-ee! Talk to you later!" I started down my hallway.

"okay, bye!"

And we parted ways. I was walking towards my locker when I suddenly felt a tug on my shirt and ended up inside the boys bathroom. I was thrust onto the tile flooring and standing over me was a rather large looking boy with shaggy brown hair with blond tips. He had on a Everton football jacket with a felt E on it. I recognized him as one of the guys that had been following me around. Someone else walked into the bathroom and I turned to look at him. It was an equally sized boy but he had short black hair and the same jacket.  

The first one grabbed my hair and the second grabbed my feet and they both threw me into the far wall of the bathroom.

"What are you doing to me?" I asked rubbed where my head and the wall collided.

"Your too smart" One said.

"And me and steve don't like smarty..Sarty.. ugh, Steve, what that word?" The shorter haired asked the other. Obviously he wasn't very smart.

"PANTS!" Steve yelled. "bill, we don't like smarty pants!" Steve kicked me again in the stomach.

"oh yeah." Bill picked me up by my shirt and punched me multiple times in the face. Steve took me from him, slammed me on the ground and began stomping his foot into my face. I tried to turn my head to divert some of the impact but Bill's foot joined and there wasn't a direction my face was safe. Steve removed his foot but began kicked me hard the stomach. Bill's foot continued to stomp my face. After a few more kicks, the bell rang for first period.