Invulnerable {10} :)

A/n Hello (: i know i havent updated this in  A LONG time, but, ( to tell the truth)  i was kind of giving up on the story.( at one time, this story was on the what's hot list! :D i was happy even though it was like, page 756). People were saying that this type of story is cliche and that people who write these stories dont know anything about what really happens. ( This was when i was writing the story) Well, i've decided that if this story offends you or if you think this isnt a well-researched story then, dont read it. This is here for the people that want to read it and enjoy it. Anyway, on a lighter note, I tried to make this a little longer  trying to get the story back up to speed. its more of ( what i would call) a "medium shot" to whats going to happen next. I tried to make it interesting, but sometimes it just doesnt work XD.

Thanks to the people who read, commented and kept this story up and running. You guys are awesome. Anywho, on to the good stuff.! -Cryingstatues <3

I sat up and saw the most beautiful baby in the world. His brown hair glimmered in the hospital lighting.

 "He's beautiful!" Exclaimed Tania as the nurse brought in my baby.The nurse laid Benjamin in my arms and he smiled at me.

 "He smiled at me!" I jumped with joy. Chris put his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

 "Our beautiful baby boy. What are we going to name him?"

 I looked up at him with an 'excuse me' look on my face. "I already named him. His name is Benjamin." I said, acting proud of my naming-abilities.

 "You can name him Ben Dover!" Sage said prancing around on her tippy-toes.

 "NO." Tania, Chris and I all said at once.

 " What kind of name is that?! " Tania shouted. She obviously didn't get the joke.

 "Well, whatever we are going to name him, we need to make it good." Chris said. Stroking "the baby's" hair.

 "How about Dakota?" I said.

 "South or north?" Sage was being a real wise-guy today.

 "I like Logan." A little boy across the room from me, also in a hospital bed said, a little shy. To tell the truth, I hadn't noticed him before until now.

 "I think logan is a wonderful name." Tania said, Sage nodded in agreement. I looked up to Chris in agreement and he nodded in satisfaction.

 "Logan it is then. Logan..." We needed a middle name for him!

 " Logan Oliver." Chris said, hoping it would be good with me.

 "Welcome to the world Logan Oliver." I pulled Logan up to me and snuggled him some.

 "Whoop! I'm going to teach him football and baseball and soccer and golf and he's going to be a world renowned astronaut that has a mustache!" Chris jumped in excitement

 "You're going to need to potty train him first." Tania chuckled. "Can I hold him?"

 "Sure go right ahead."  I handed Logan over to Tania and got up, trying to stretch. A nurse came in about five minutes later and told me that Logan would have to stay in the hospital for a few days just to make sure everything was working right, but that it was okay for me to go home. I got my clothes on from earlier and Tania drove us all home.

 It was the day that Logan finally came home, and boy, I was excited! Tania helped me strap in the car seat that he was going to ride home in. Meanwhile, Chris was at home, trying to get Logan's  crib set up. (Before we left, he was having a hard time reading the Japanese instructions. I told him to just wing it.)

 On the way to the hospital, I suddenly remembered my baby girl. What will happen to her? Will I ever see her again? I must have had a distressed look on my face because Tania asked what was wrong.

 "I know I should be happy about bringing Logan home, but what about my baby girl?"  I just don't know how I could be happy knowing that the other half of my children, Logan's sister, didn't make it home.

 "Oh honey," Tania let go of the wheel to give me a hug, throwing the car into a hissy fit. She soon snapped back onto the wheel and straightened the car back out. "I know you're going to miss her, but you cant dwell on it forever. Be glad you have Logan, because he's going to need a lot. And sometimes, it's going to seem hard, but I know that you know its going to work out in the end."  This time she waited till we were at a stop light to hug me.

 We turned into the parking lot of the hospital and Tania let me out at the front doors to go find a parking lot. I walked up to the front desk and she opened the doors to let me in the nursery. I watched through the window at my baby boy. The nurse walked in and picked him up, rapped him in a plush baby blanket and brought him out to me. I just wish my mom was here to see this moment.

"Enough looking sad!" Tania said as she walked in the door. "We need to get this baby home for some lovin'!"

Just as we were about to leave, a nurse came running over holding a manilla folder. "Hi, you're Nathalie, right?" I nodded. "This is a picture that we took right before your baby girl was taken, along with her birth certificate, fingerprints and toe prints."

Tania took the manilla folder and looked inside of it. I thanked the nurse and began to walk back to the car. After I strapped Logan into the car I pulled out my cell phone and called Chris. I told him that the hospital gave me Willow's things and that he should call the police department to get someone over to the house to discuss how we are going to find Willow.

We arrived home before the police were there so I decided to put Logan down for a nap before all the commotion. As Tania opened the door, a note fell out of the door jam. Tania took the key out of the door, picked up the note and read it aloud.

"As you probably know, I have your kid. You think just because she was in a hospital she was safe? You think you can hide?  Well, don't come looking for me or her. I'm gone."

-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-

That's all folks! It was a good...however long it took me to write this story (or officially end it). Thanks again for reading (: