?So Jori, what are we doing tonight?? He smiled.

?Nothing, I got revision for English.? I smiled in return. He laughed.

?Dickhead.? I sighed.

?It's okay Sol, just play with your dick, you fucking naan bread.? I smiled and got up. I walked off and he kept shouting for me to come back, in his fucking dreams. I decided not to stay the whole day, I just had frees and revision, so I signed out and walked to Abdi's corner shop and bought sweets.

?Joray!? He nodded. I smiled and waved.

?Hiya!? I smiled. I loved this guy, he gave me free stuff and once when Solomon had diarrhoea he let him shit behind the desk and use one of his toilet rolls for free, he was a legend. I ate my sweets and went to the park. I whistled and clicked my fingers. I got there and sat on a swing and thought for abit.

?Would never have thought you'd be alone.? I turned around and she was standing there leaning on the fence. I screwed her and turned around and felt quiet uncomfortable. She sat next to me on the swing and stared at me.

?Don't worry I ain't stalking you!? She said.

?Then why the fuck are you here, shouldn't you be in school?? She shrugged.

?Everywhere I go, people look at me in disgust, wherever I turn, your sister is there waiting to say something, I hate school, I hate liking you, because I'm paying for it now. I missed three modules of maths, and all my re-sits because I'm petrified of staying in lessons alone.? She quietly said. I sighed and said nothing.

?Your fucking weird.? I said screwing. ?WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE! WHY ARE YOU FUCKING STALKING ME? DID I DO SOMETHING TO YOU?? I shouted. She looked at me and started crying. I kissed my teeth.

?I like you.? I looked at this meow meow addict and laughed.

?You like me? Are you eating dried toes? What do you mean you like me?? I ate my sweets.

?I've liked you for three years.? My eyes widened and I spat out my yellow skittles.

?WHAT! Nahhh!? I laughed. ?That's funny, that ain't even like! You monkey! That's ?I'm gonna stalk you for three years!? And that's exactly what you did you weirdo!? I said, I was angry, how can she tell me this shit! She wiped her eyes and I cut my eyes at her.

?Why do you hate me so much??

?I don't hate you, oh no! I think your nuts, I think your absolutely cracked! You need to leave me the fuck alone. Always! All the fucking time I feel watched now, wouldn't be surprised if your still at it!? I kissed my tooth, allow all of this, I don't know her.

?I just like y-?

?NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? I shouted out loud. ?Don't. Just stop! Do anything you can to stop yourself!? I said.

?I can't. I really like you.? I looked at her slowly and her make-up was running, I sighed and fiddled with my lip piercing.

?I'm nothing spectacular, you can do so much better.? I said calmly. She shook her head.

?I don't want to, it's so hard! I didn't mean to stalk you and I'm sorry,? She wiped her eyes. I looked around it was well quiet.

?Skittle?? I said. She shook her head.

?No have a yellow one, you'll feel better in no time.? I took out two yellow ones and gave it to her, she took it and we sat there quietly. I would keep turning my head and looking at her, then back into the distance.

?You see I don't know how feelings work, I never ever have them so yeah....? I said. She said nothing and had her head down. I got up and got my bag. I looked at her for a bit and she stared back.

?Walking off again?? She said. I shrugged.

?I don't wanna have no grudges, but I don't want us taking this anywhere, because nothing ever happened, so yeah...? I shrugged. She nodded slowly.

?I just wanna be your friend.? I rolled my eyes.

?Look child, I think we should just get on with our own lives, I don't wanna get involved with you know..?

?I like you..? She said.

?Well I don't. So...so like get over it, and move on init. Acting like I told you to, this isn't some fairy tale where you tell me you like me, I like you back and that stupid bit of happily ever after, this is real life, you just need to grow up abit and realise I don't like you!? Her crying was getting on my nerves.

?Why don't you like me, what's wrong with me?? She kept wiping her face. I looked at the sky and groaned.

?Nothing is wrong with you! I don't like you, it doesn't mean no one else does, just me, Jori! There's many..err.. what's it's face, shit.. tigers, or dolphins, nah! There's many fishes in the sea, you just need to go fishing and find the right one, I'm not a fish I'm a human!? She just kept crying.

?I want you.? She looked at me. I sighed and gave that twitch, I was getting annoyed.

?Well you can't, you won't! So forget it and leave me alone!? I said and walked off. I didn't turn around once, I don't see what's so special about me, for fuck sake! I walked all the way home and went to my room. I took my shirt off and lay in bed and thought, is she smoking shit about ?I want you? DIKE! I don't even like her, I DON'T KNOW HER! I don't want to, she's nuts and need a Dr. Collins in her life, she needs to get checked out and shipped to Italy for fair trade! I bit my nails and Tasha came in and jumped on the bed. She laughed and put her hand on my face.

?Why you at home late? Mum wants to know??

?Went to erm...shops, needed to check a few things.? I lied. She nodded and pulled my ears.

?Hows you and your work coming along?? I asked. She nodded.

?Hard man, I need your help with the English.? I laughed and nodded.

?Tomorrow, I'm bare exhausted,?

?Alright MWAH!? She kissed my cheek and got up.

?Natasha.? I said. She turned.

?You know you girls.?

?Heh??

?Like you know girls in general.? She nodded. ?When you say you like someone, how much do you mean it??

?Umm alot! Why??

?Oh nothing, just wondering.? I smiled.

?Oh yeah, we do, well obv not immediately but we start to can last fucking years, like remember when I liked Solomon.? I rolled my eyes and remembered. I nodded bluntly.

?Yeah! It's like that, you proper like them, why Jori! Tell me!? She smiled. I shook my head.

?It's nothing, just interested.? She nodded and soon left. I lay back down and closed my eyes.

After a while I woke up and went to have a shower, I came back in and got my lynx from my window, I sprayed and sniffed, fucking gets you always. I laughed and looked outside and straight ahead because I felt something. I saw her watching me right back. I slowly put my Lynx down and stared. What's so ?wow? about me for fucks sake! She's blind and a half! It pissed me off that she liked me because that was rare for someone to, so it was annoying. She bit her nails and played with her hair, I moved away from it after realising how long I was there for. I closed the window, and closed the curtains. Fuck! When girls like you, does it mean their gonna always give you that guilty look and end up with nine cats, go on Jeremy Kyle and blame you! I don't want him calling me in 5 years to come on the show. I shrugged and went downstairs and ate my food. I thought about her and the stupid like situation the whole night...