Chapter- 6) The Seven Gates

•Rose's Pov•

I open my eyes and I see I'm in complete darkness.

"Where am I?" I smell smoke and try to feel around.

"The Dominators have you..."

"Who said that?" I try to look around but all I see is darkness.

"The Dominators have you, they want to see inside of your mind but I'm in control here. What should I call you?"

"Who are you? No one is in control of me." I snap at the voice. I feel something warm on the side of my face and the hair on my neck stand on end.

"Maybe I should call you imposter..." I go to swing but then something cold grabs my hand. "Let's shine some light in here, shall we?" In a blink the lights were on and I'm standing in front of a mirror, I look up and I'm frozen in my place.

"Scared? You should be." I see Rose and half of her face had white markings all over it. "Ro-"

"I don't remember asking you to speak, did I? Imposter?" Her eyes lock onto mine and the skin on the left side of my face was melting,

"No! No! No! No!" I try to look away but she snatched my head back. "You want to hurt my loved ones so bad, when you need to be protecting them, from Savitar and Hereties. Those two will destroy us all and they will repeat history! But let me show you what I do to people who hurt the people I love." She kicks me into the mirror and I try to grab on as I feel heat slicking up my body.

"Please!" I plead. She looks down at me and smiles. "Welcome to the seven gates of hell, imposter." She kicks me in the face and I fall into a purple fire pit....

I jerk out of my bed expecting to be engulfed in flames but I'm fine. I run my fingers through my hair and think for a second.

"What does she mean by history repeating itself?" I mutter as I get up and check in the closet. I open the door and there was an empty casket. "Shi-" Something catches my eye on the floor and I notice a black foot print. I look across and see more.

I slowly follow each step and see one leading out the door. I touch the door knob and when the door is open I see sunshine, a woman jogging and a neighbor watering their flowers.

"Good morning, Rose!" The neighbor shouts out. "Morning!" I look back down and continue to follow the foot prints, not caring who was around or talking to me.

I feel a chill in the air, and I feel someone step on my socked foot.

"Ow!" I look up and there was Barry. "Rose? Why uh, don't you have on shoes?" I glance behind him and see the foot prints. I want to follow them but Barry was in my way.

"Excuse me-" He grabs my hand and I wince. "Barry, you're hurting me."

I look at him and I was frozen in place. In front of me was Savitar. "Where is she?" I try to snatch from him but he lifts me up, my feet swinging and I'm gasping for air.

"Where is she? I can sense her in here..." He points his jagged finger against my temple and applies a bit of pressure.

I cringe raise my hand, he gets yanked away from me and I notice someone else was there. A robed figure.