Chapter - 2) For BIG Mistakes...Please Go Forward...

•Barry's Pov•

I made a big mistake, I just couldn't take it anymore, you know? What happened with Zoom, my dad dying, my mothers death, me becoming The Flash. Rose becoming my partner. All of it.

I wanted a new life. I wanted to start over. And that's what I did. But somehow I-I made things worse...

I run to star city and find felicity doing some paperwork. My wind had knocked all of their paperwork everywhere but I was in panic mode.

"No..."

"SoIreseteverything. Iputeverythingbackthewayitwasbefore. Exceptsomethingsweren'tthesameanymore. Notevenalittlebit-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down. Take a breath." I do as she says. "You were talking way too fast. What happened?"

"I really screwed up, Felicity. And this time I don't know if I can fix it..." I give her a brief summary of what happened.

"...Okay, let me get this straight. You ran back in time?"

"Yeah."

"Stopped The Reverse Flash from killing your mom and then lived in an alternate reality. Or both of your parents were alive?"

"Yeah."

"And then you restored the timeline to the moment you left, and noticed that things were different?"

"Exactly." I nod. "Does that just happen when you travel through time? Do you thing just change like that?" She asks.

"No, I mean, not like this. Not on--I don't know. I don't know Felicity. I don't know what I'm gonna do."

I feel panic rise in my chest.

"Okay, why don't you run me through--walk me through what happened? And we'll try to figure it out. So what changed?"

I sigh and start from the beginning...

Everything was going as I thought they should. Rose and I were taking down the bad guy, and after...she wouldn't speak to me. I try to talk to her but she just ignored me and flew away.

Even as we were walking into S.T.A.R. Labs. She just kept doing her own thing. "Ros-"

"Sorry, guys. I got to head out. Job calls." She leaves without even acknowledging me.

It was pretty obvious by the silence in the room that everyone knew that Rose just wasn't speaking to me.

"Joe, what did I do?" Joe raises his hands in the air. "I know why she isn't talking to me. But for you? I chose not to get in the middle of it. I gotta go too. See you later Barry." Joe leaves out and I'm still clueless.

What else is different?

That question was slowly answered when I notice everyone seemed...off...

•Rose's Pov•

I take a deep breathe and walk in the door of my job.

"West, you're late." I roll my eyes and just put my bag in the back. "So Jerry, what's the latest release this week? More Marvel comics?"

"Yup, and I need you to be in the back today sorting through shipment. We got some new Flash and Angel funko pops." I nod and take a box cutter to the back stock room.

As I was opening my third box. I was admiring my funko pop doll.

"Hmm, not too bad. Even the detail is great. I'll buy this later." I put that pop on the shelf and when I look at Barry's pop I just toss it on the table.