Chapter- 4) The Voices Told Me So...

•Rose's Pov•

"You are scum. A pretender of my own flesh and blood." He squeezes my throat and I try to get him off but I'm failing.

"What's going on?"

"Just shoot!" I breath out to my dad. "Where? I can't see-"

"Joe!" Barry yells and I feel like I'm about to black out.

"Let's go for a run, Angel." He runs with me and I feel as if my wings are going to be ripped out of the sockets.

We stop and he kicks me across the ground.

"Rose where are you? We can't pin point your location, it's like you're everywhere." Cisco says over my ear piece.

"Tell me where she is?" Savitar growls in my face. "I don't kn-" He tosses me in the air and the next thing I know he's super sonic punching me in the face and my back.

I hit the ground hard and he steps on my back making my wings bend the wrong way. I scream out and I feel his hot breath on my face.

"Where is my daughter?"

He steps harder and I let out another cry.

"S...she'll be dead soon..." I say. And just then I hear Cisco, and Caitlyn.

"Okay, never doing that again."

"Caitlyn help her!" I hear Barry and I just know I'm about to get the life crushed out of me, literally.

Barry somehow distracts Savatar and I get away just in time for Caitlyn to blindly use her ice powers.

Barry checks to see if I'm okay and just as I was about to see what happened to Savitar. He was gone.

I rub my neck and think how my plan needs to speed up before he finds her...

Dad, Iris and I, just stare at the weird cocoon that  he was in. "Rose, what was that thing? You looked like you were talking to yourself." Dad asks.

"He called himself Savitar. And I don't know about you guys but he scared the hell out of me. Which makes this a full circle. We deal with another bad guy, and another one of my loved ones gets hurt."

"Rose--" I stop my father. "Just another day in the life of a hero. I know."

"Did you say his name was, Savitar? Hmm, that name goes to the Hindu god of motion." My hair stands on end as HR explains that."

"How did you know that?" Iris asks. "I just so happen to be the crossword champ of two earths. But yes Savitar, is the Hindu god of speed. It says he had many children, but he favored his eldest. Hereties, Goddess of air-"

"Okay, I am gonna go ask Caitlyn if there's anything I can help with." I say as I walk away.

"You okay?" Barry asks as he catches up to me. "I'm....not okay."

"You're shaking, come here." Barry holds me and I close my eyes. "Wally is going to be fine. Cait-"

"I know, he's in a coma like state in that cocoon of his. So he may just get his powers after all. Which he better wish comes true, because when he wakes up I'm going to kill him. "

Barry looks at me with more concern. "You're scared." I nod. "Savitar almost crushed me like a roach. I'm sure you'd be scared too."

"I'm not going to let him hurt you. You have my word. Hey, look at me." Barry gets in my sight and he places my hand on his chest. "You have my word." I nod and leans on him and think, how all of this can get worse if he finds her.