Chapter 7

Annie's POV

Hours pass by, Niall is no where to be found. The clock shows 02:30am... I can't stay calm, I can't sleep, I can't just forget about him. He was completely drunk before he left, what if something have happened to him? Oh my god.

I go back and forth, back and forth, upstairs and downstairs, I got to know well the whole house. I'm so worried about him, so worried. I'm almost crying again, but I immediately wipe the tears, I refuse to break down every time. I should have left, I know... I find my way to the living room and to the couch Niall was sitting before...

Suddenly, I hear keys jiggling. Keys. Door. Niall.

He's back.

Niall's POV

Everything's going round and around and around. I'm wasted. I don't know what is going on with me, the only thing I know is that I'm too drunk and I wanna get the hell out of London. But I can't. I won't.

"What's up dude?" Liam asks when I enter his home without even greeting. He looks confused, he never saw me this way. He's just in his pants, he was sleeping I guess.

"Did I interrupt something?" I ask, the words barely getting out of my mouth.

" Nope, nothing. It's just about 3 am, it's a usual time someone can visit," he replies, annoyed by my sudden arrival.

" I'm sorry," I say, going to exit.

"Hey, come here. Tell me, what's wrong?" my brother from another mother stops me. "Well, I can see. Why did you drink?" he adds.

"She doesn't want me." I sternly respond, having a seat on a chair, next to the mini bar Liam's house has got.

" Who? " He comes closer, his hands supported on the counter.

"Annie..." I rub my eyes.

" Annie who?" Oh he has no idea. Cool. "Oh oh,  the new girl people talk about? What happened with Miranda?" he questions.

" Yes, her. I don't care about Miranda." I stand up, walking around the room.

" Another rejection?" he says, letting a laugh.

"How funny," I mock and I fall down on the floor. Shit happens.

" You're too drunk Nialler," Liam bursts into laugher and I join. "Come on," he helps me to stand up on my feet. 

" I'm mad..  I wanna burst out on anything! " I snap.

"You're freaking wasted man," Liam takes his black jeans from the floor and dresses up. " That's why I'm driving you back," he informs.

"I can do it myself," I tell him.

" Do you want to have an accident on the road? Because nobody wants you to," I want.

" Let's go, I wanna continue my sleep you know," he pushes me lightly on my back and we head out.

Annie's POV

" Who are you and what do you want?" my voice is shaky, but I try to stay as calm as possible.

" I learnt that your lover is gone and I decided to visit you," he says and lets a small, cold laugh. The man is taller than me, bold and has a big mustache. He stays a breath away from me but as I try to take steps back, he takes steps toward me.

"You're leaving right now from this house, otherwise you don't want to hear the consequences if you won't. You're a problem in here and you're going to be a bigger one. So, you choose for your life. Go or... " the man puts his hands on my neck and I'm stuck on the wall. I can't breathe.. I hear him laughing and making fun of me. He lets me go and pushes me lay on the floor. I fight him, but I'm nothing in front of his strength.

"Help! " I scream. I'm not on the floor and there's no one here. I look at the clock. It shows 3:00am. I fell asleep.

I really have to go. I just have to go right now out of here, before he comes in a worse condition. If I'm here when he comes, he won't let me leave. So, I'd better get going.. 

I go upstairs to take my suitcases. I pick the one, because they weigh a lot together. I drag it down, making sure nothing important 's missing.

Goodbye Niall. I speak to the walls and I exit his house...

~~~~~~~

The streets are deserted. It's too cold and I'm scared. I don't know where to go. Maybe I'll try to find a bank and see if I have some money left in my bank account, this is the best option I have. Then, if I have enough, I'll search for a motel to stay at night at least. I don't know what's next.

I'm going across a night club, which seems to be lively at time. I can see some men, outside of the building, smoking and drinking.

I make my pace faster to get away from their strange stares. I can see the sign of the bank I'm looking for , it's not far.

" Psst, beautiful.." a raspy voice startles me and I try to avoid whoever is behind. My pace becomes even faster, I'm reaching the bank.

" Beautiful...." he calls me out again, still following me.

" Leave me alone," I snap and he holds my hand.

"Leave me alone!" I scream, jerking away.

"You're being difficult, baby.." he grabs the suitcase and throw it some meters away.

"Asshole!" I call him names and go to take my belongings.

" I like bitches," he laughs and snakes his hands around my stomach. His head touches my shoulder and I can smell alcohol.

" Leave me the hell alone!" I scream louder than before. Everyone is so careless. Cars that are going by, people don't even look or try to help.

I'm stupid to leave in the middle of the night. I'm an idiot.

Niall's POV

" Thank you Payno," I thank Liam who drove me back home and lost his sleep because of me.

"It's nothing bro." he says, smiling yet clearly tired. "I think you've sobered up now," he chuckles.

" I think so," I tell him and go out of the car. "Good night," I wave at him goodbye.

He replies back and leaves. Well, I shouldn't drink. I bet I didn't behave good tonight...

When I enter home, lights are all on. I go to the kitchen, Annie isn't there. I call her out, I don't receive an answer. Where's she? What happened?

I run to her room, the one of her suitcases are on the bed. But where's she? Did she leave as she said? In the middle of the night? This can't be happening, she's not crazy.

My phone's buzzing, I make quick moves to pick it up.

"Yeah? Annie?" I speak immediately expecteing to be her.

"Niall help me!" I hear her voice, she's crying and shouting and then I hear a man voice yelling at her. There are multiplenoises. He's attacking her.

I'm going insane.