Chapter 21

Niall's POV

"We were about to make out and here you are again!" Miranda lies, getting closer to her and I don't even try to say the opposite, what was really going to happen.

Her eyes are blinking now, making a difficult battle to keep the tears from falling. I'm standing there, just watching.

"What don't you understand?! You left and it was all great but here you are once again,  coming to cause more problems! " my so-called girlfriend snaps.

She's looking at me now, her, but then her gaze is dropped on the ground as she realises that she's got all my attention.

"I came here to take my things.." her voice is tiny and I can say it sounds tired, as well.

"We're throwing a party now and we don't have time for your shit! Come tomorrow before Niall leaves!" she keeps acting like a bitch while she must feel already too uncomfortable.

"But how do you dare to even look at him after what you've done?! Where did you spend his money?!" Miranda is aggressively talking now, like she's going to slap her. 

"What money?" she asks, looking at both of us.

"The money you stole from Niall,  idiot!" Miranda shouts and I hold her hand, pulling her in a longer distance from her.

"What?" her features change immediately, her mouth wide opened as she covers it with her palm.

"Don't you dare to tell me I'm lying again! This time it's everything true!" she screams and goes to hit her, but I hold her tight and pull her behind forcibly.

"Enough!" I yell at the half drunk girl I'm obligated to call girlfriend. "Get inside." it sounds more like a demand.

"I won't let you two get back together!  You said it was better that she was gone !" she snaps.

"I never said that!" I fire back.

"So why are you throwing this party for?! Wasn't it for making a new start and moving on without her?! Why don't you just admit the fucking reality?!" she shouts and I hear Annie's footsteps,  who's running away. Fuck.

"Shut up your fucking mouth, will you?" I snap at Miranda and run inside to find my car keys .

"What's going on?" Harry notices my quick moves and follows me.

"Stay here Harry, get her inside and continue all this!" I tell him loudly, as I slam the door of my car and start the vehicle.

Annie's POV

I shouldn't have gone there.

I knew it wasn't right, but I had to take my things and let them be.

Let them be.

Niall decided to press delete on me and I guess he did the best for him. I don't blame him, no,  he's just free to do whatever he wants in his life and I don't have the right to control him. No , I'm just a poor girl from America and he's just one of the biggest boybanders of this century. He needs to live his hard life as more normally as he's able to.

And I'm ruining this. I'm ruining him.

Miranda's speech hurt me, really. Management has told everyone that I stole money from Niall... He has believed it,  though and I understood that from his buffer position.  He didn't want to speak, because who knows what he'd say if he had opened his mouth?

I didn't want to make it worse so I left. I think it's better like that, it's better that he hates me now because "I betrayed him and stole money from him".