The Joke

Prologue

Dear readers,

This is only a fan fiction and has nothing to do with the real Niall Horan and his personal life. Some things may get along with the real one because I want it to be as similar as possible, BUT this story is a fan fiction and only that.

Hope you like my work and have fun!

_________

Chapter 1

Niall's POV

"I'm ready Miranda" I tell my girlfriend.

Miranda is a beautiful model from Australia and she only came to England for my management, which paid her millions of dollars and continues to pay her every week to keep her mouth shut and act to be my girlfriend.

All started some months ago, when the lads and I had a tour in Australia. Modest is too clever that makes me wanna vomit. It is thought that I went to a party , met her and immediately fell in love. Jesus, it seems stupid to hear, but modest can make everything seem so perfectly normal. I hate it so fuckin much.

  I asked them once, who was going to believe that we had fell in love in a dance club as we never had met each other before. Everyone they said.

Is this happiness? Is this love? Well, I don't know. I would really love to fall for a girl, to experience what real love is, but not this way. This way isn't a real one, it's actually an acting career that needs to be praised with an Oscar. We're 'together' about 5 months and she thinks I've believed her lies. I bet if they had cut off her payment, she would have rejected me immediately. She just loves money and fame.

I can't do anything to stop this situation, it's too late. I'm one of the five modest's singerbots.

**

"I'm ready too." she comes beside me.

"So let's go" I coolly tell her.

"You're so cold." I see her frowns. " You're my boyfriend and you should compliment me a little at least as all boyfriends worldwide do so" she complains.

I don't feel like make her a compliment and all this shit she wants me to, but she won't shut up if I don't. I choose to shut her mouth up.

" Okay, you're gorgeous, always." I open the door and we head outside, where I've parked my car and where my bodyguards are waiting. I greet them, scolding our shoulders.

"Hey Niall, how are you doing, how's your stunning girl?" Paul asks me and I can see Miranda's huge smile.

Paul is a great man, I feel him like a member of my family. Him and the other security boyz.

" Fine boys, thank ya" I reply. I open the car door for Miranda and go to the driver's seat. Paul and George are accompanying us tonight. We're having dinner in an Italian restaurant, the one everyone's talking about. Hope it's good because I'm starving.

~~~~

An hour later, we arrived. Paparazzis learned about our arrival ..

I park my car and Paul with George wait us to get outside of it. I kill the engine and we get out of the car, holding hands , smiling, showing that we're so in love. We're going inside the restaurant, leaving the paps out in the freezing cold weather.

They're stuck on the windows,  trying to picture us. I dislike to be famous because wherever I go, I'm known.

The atmosphere is lovely here. The walls are painted light orange, the tables are wooden, vintage and everything is so simple, yet so warm and awesome. The smell of the food getting cooked from kitchen has given a tasty sense in the whole room. I'm starving yeah.