It Only Takes Once (Chapter 31)

Depuis le début

"Shut up, stop looking." I mumbled before cupping my breast in my hands to hide them.

"No wonder they're always fucking, look at her titties and her ass." Shakayla pointed out. "You're pregnant, you're supposed to be all saggy and have stretch marks all over the place." She complained.

"Thank God I don't." I sighed before putting on my robe and tying the sash around my waist to secure it.

"Okay, enough talking. We have to get you ready for tonight." Jayde said clapping her hands.

"What's tonight?" I asked looking at all of them.

"It's a surprise." Victoria sang.

"Ugh. You know I hate surprises." I complained.

"The lies, you love surprises. You just want to be nosey, but you can't." Shakayla said smacking her lips.

"Whatever." I laughed before rolling my eyes. It had to be a true statement because Khadarious said the exact same thing.

"Okay, you need to go get dressed. We're going out to lunch and then we have to come back and get you all glamorous for tonight." Jayde said grabbing my hand and leading me to the bedroom.

"Have a seat and I'll pick you out something to wear." Kamile said going to the closet that Khadarious and I had been sharing.

She handed me a simple outfit, a white Versace shirt I had stolen from Khadarious, a pair of denim shorts, and my Giuseppe Zanotti sandals. They all left the room while I dressed so I had some time to myself. I dressed and quickly applied my makeup so I wouldn't keep them waiting long, I decided to let my twists hang loose today. They came all the way down to the very top of my butt. I grabbed my white oversized Hermés bag and met the girls in the living room.

"So where's Khadarious?" I asked once we were all in the rental car and on our way to the restaurant.

"Don't worry about it, he's good." Tori said making me roll my eyes. I haven't seen him in almost four hours, shit I needed my man.

We rode through the island and I looked through the window the whole time, I was amazed at how beautiful everything was. The temperature was just right, despite the humidity. Thank the Lord my hair was twisted up.

Once we got to the restaurant, we were all seated and our waiter came to the table to introduce himself and show us the menu and explain what everything was.

I ordered a beef patty, callaloo fritters, black beans and rice, fried plantains, and a glass of coconut water. I really wanted to try their jerk chicken, but I knew that some of the spices and my heartburn would not agree.

Our waiter was a young Jamaican native. He was a handsome boy with a beautiful voice, I fell in love with his Jamaican accent the moment he opened his mouth, but then he started flirting with me and killed my vibe.

Like boy, I know you see this big ass pregnant belly and this damn wedding ring on my finger.

I'm clearly taken.

After explained to the poor young boy, that I was happily married and expecting not only one, but two babies he finally caught the hint and left me alone about making me his 'Jamaican Princess'.

After lunch, we headed back to the beach house and Khadarious was still no where to be found and the girls wouldn't tell me where he was. I tried to sneak and call him but Mika caught me so her and Kamile confiscated my phone.

"Shakayln, go to sleep so you can try and get a nap in, you have a very long night ahead of you." Shalandra instructed me.

"But- but I miss Khadarious, I haven't seen or heard from him in hours." I whined near tears.