It Only Takes Once (Chapter 31)

Start from the beginning

"Get slapped." He threatened.

"It's not fair, how come you can touch my butt but I can't touch yours?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Because I'm a guy." He said in a duh tone of voice.

"You make no sense." I laughed before shaking my head.

"You love me though." He smirked before pulling me back into him as his hands made his way down to my backside.

"Unfortunately I do." I said rolling my eyes as I removed his hands.

"I'll remember that." He said mugging me. "Go shower." He said while pushing me into the direction of the bathroom.

"Yes Daddy." I winking at him before biting my bottom lip.

"Don't start something you can't finish lil mama." He smirked.

"Who says I can't finish?" I asked returning his smirk.

"Well I just assumed, you did tap out the last round." He laughed.

"Shut up, I did not." I argued.

"Daddy please, I can't, stop I can't. Khadarious stop, Ahhhhhh. Daddy slow down." He mimicked me making me blush.

"Fuck you." I mumbled

"You already did." He grinned before laughing.

"Goodbye." I said rolling my eyes before heading to the bathroom.

I sang my little heart out while I was in the shower and I continued while dressing and getting ready to go out. I was fully dressed in a Maxi dress, a denim jacket, and a pair of Givenchy sandals. I went into the den, where Khadarious was on his laptop with his glasses on looking sexy as hell.

"I'm about to head out babe." I told him before picking up my oversized bag that matched my shoes.

"Okay, have fun." He said kissing me. "Don't let none of them island niggas get beside themselves."

"I won't." I laughed before kissing him again.

"Bye babies, Daddy loves you." He said rubbing my stomach.

"We love you too Daddy. You better get all that work done while I'm gone because when I get back, you're all mine." I said as he kissed my nose.

"Yes ma'am." He laughed.

My day at the spa was so relaxing and peaceful. I had an island facial and body scrub, along with a full body massage and full body waxing. By the time I was headed back to the beach house I felt like I was weightless. I was so relaxed and calm, I felt like taking on the world.

When I entered the beach house, it was empty. I looked all around for Khadarious and he was no where to be found. After wondering aimlessly around the house like a little lost puppy, I ended up in the kitchen. Taped to the refrigerator door was a note.

There's a surprise for you in the bathroom. Love Daddy.

I smiled at the thought of calling him Daddy, I used to hate that but now I do it out of habit. Thinking the surprise was another bubble bath with my favorite foods and Beyoncé love songs, I went ahead and got undressed.

As I walked into the bathroom, I was given the surprise of my life. There was not a bubble bath with food or music, but standing there was my sisters and friends.

"Bitch, why are you naked?" Mika asked scrunching up her face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked them in confusion.

"Khadarious flew us out, he has a surprise for you tonight." Shalandra informed me.

"Could you like, cover those things up, they're freaking huge." Victoria complained while eyeing my boobs.