Chapter 12

Erica's POV

We had the house to ourselves. Casey took Reveena out for a date. It was partially my idea. I knew Casey wanted some time alone with Reveena. So I kind of introduced the idea of the beach to her.

But no matter how much I tried to convince myself I did it for Casey...I didn't. Just like Casey wanted alone time with Reveena I wanted alone time with Larissa. Since Reveena so rudely decided to intervene in my 'romantic getaway' with Larissa we haven't been alone all weekend.

So I got us the house to ourselves because I wanted to mark her. Now was a perfect time as any. She was upstairs in the room watching T.V. I told her I would be right back so I could get my nerves together. We have never went past kissing and Larissa would be my first and last.

Once I gave myself a pep talk and built up enough nerve to go mark my girl I slowly headed up the stairs. My wolf was getting restless and took control of my legs and sped us to the door. She gave me back full control of my body when we were there.

I opened the door and closed it quietly behind me. "Erica? You were downstairs for a long time. What were you doing?" Without answering her question I slowly walked towards her. When I made it to the bed to the bed I climbed on slowly and straddled Larissa's lap.

Her eyes darkened with lust and love and I kissed her slowly. Passionately. She responded immediately. I layed her down on the bed and broke the kiss momentarily to take off our shirts.

The kiss quickly got heated and soon we were both only in our bra and panties. Larissa reached behind me and unsnapped my bra. She flipped us over so she was in top. She gave my breast attention. She sucked and nipped on them and I let out a moan.

I unsnapped her bra and groped her breast. She arched her back and moaned. I moved my hand down her until they met her wet clit. I flipped us over once more and pulled down her panties. I played with her clit until it was soaking wet.

I kissed and sucked on her neck until I found the spot I wanted to mark. I slowly slid my fingers inside Larissa's soaking walls. I slowly started pumping, while kissing the spot I wanted to mark. Larissa's moans got louder and louder and that only boosted my ego.

I moaned loudly myself when I felt two fingers enter me unexpectedly. Larissa started pumping at the same time as me. We kept going faster and faster. I felt myself reaching my climax and I knew Larissa was reaching her's too.

After a few more thrust Larissa and I released at the same time. She moaned when I bit into her neck marking her as mine. I once again moaned when I felt Larissa bite me and mark me as hers.

I slowly took my fingers out of her and she did the same. I sucked on my fingers slowly tasting my work. I then leaned down and kissed Larissa again and let her taste herself.

That sparked a whole 'nother round and I got that alone time I wanted with my girl.

---

Reveena's POV

Oh hell no. So they decided they want to stay in my home. Then the very next day stink it up because they couldn't control their sexual urges. I heard a moan. Really? Ok. Got something for that.

I turned towards Casey. "How would you like to go on a run with me? I need somewhere to be and here is not it." She giggled and agreeded. Thank Goddess I don't know what I would have done if she wanted to stay.

I sped walk to the back door and Casey followed. We went behind separate trees to shift. I took off my clothes and let the shift take over. Can I take over. I think its time I meet Thunder. Thunder was Casey's wolf.

I allowed Storm to take over. Why shouldn't she be able to meet her mate like I have met mine. I came out from behind the tree and Thunder/Casey was under the moonlight. Her beautiful brown coat shining making her look majestic.

Storm walked over and nuzzled Thunder and she reciprocated the action. Thunder looked over to us with a mischievous glint in her eye. What was she about to do?....She took off into the woods. Payback, got to be more careful.

Storm took off after and we played under the moon goddess's protective eyes.

---

We played for a couple of hours before we had to head back. We nipped at each others ears and tackled each other the whole way back. It took a lot longer than it should have to get back. When we did make it back Storm and Thunder said their goodbyes for now and we went to change.

I thought about myself as a human and let the shift take over once more. I pulled on my clothes and met Casey at the back door. I grabbed her hand and intertwined it with mine. They had better be done with their activities when I walk through this door.

I pushed the back door open and stench of sex didn't attack my nose. We found Erica and Larissa cuddled up on the couch watching some movies. Larissa spotted us first. "Oh hey. Did you guys have fun?"

I decided to have a little fun. "Yeah we did. Did you? Smelled like you did. It looks like you did to." I took a peak at her exposed mark. "As a matter of fact it looks about healed. How long were you to going at it? Surprised your not asleep Larissa sounded like Erica was wearing you out up there."

The whole time Larissa's face was cherry red. Erica was struggling to hold back a smirk and Casey was full out laughing. I tipped my imaginary hat and started upstairs. It took us forever because Casey stopped a lot of times because of laughter. When we did get up there I let go of Casey's hand to take my clothes back off.

Casey's phone started ringing and she answered it. I didn't know who she was talking to but the conversation didn't last long. "Who was that?"

"Sargent Emily. She said get some rest....we have a mission tomorrow.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. Things are about to get interesting though. Keep reading. Love all my amazing readers.