Chapter 10

Reveena's POV

Darkness. It surrounded me and I couldn't find a way out. I tried calling out. Hoping someone would hear me but I was only responded by the echo of my own voice.

"No one can hear you" I heard a voice say they sounded a lot like "Storm" I called out. Since her coat was black she blended in with the darkness. The only way I could tell she was there was because of her glowing eyes and white markings.

"Where are we. What happened" I asked her. Maybe she had answers because I sure as hell didn't. "Veronica Gray happened" Storm said. Then it all fell into place. That stupid breed. "So are we..."

"Dead. No. We're still alive just unconscious. She got us pretty good" I nodded. I really hoped we gained consciousness soon I had to make sure Casey was ok. I'm probably putting her through a lot of stress and that's the last thing I want to do.

---

Storm and I are still here. Sitting in the darkness. I didn't know when I'd wake up but Storm said I'd see a light and that was the way out. The light has yet to come. "Storm" I called out.

"What"

"How do you feel about Casey" I asked. It was silent for what I was guessing was a few minutes. "She is my world. I wouldn't be able to live without her and I would gladly give up my life if that meant she gets to fulfill hers. I love her. How do you feel about her?"

It was once again silent for a moment. "I'm in love with Casey Blackwood." That was all I could say. There weren't enough words to describe what I felt. But I'll show her. With every fiber in my being I'll show her.

Then I see the light. I don't hesitate in running towards it. I hear a voice. Casey's voice. "I want you to be my girlfriend. I want to mark you. I eventually want to marry you. Reveena Huntington I am in love with you."

I run through the light and feel a hand in mine. I squeeze it and here a gasp. "Reveena" I hear her voice. That voice I have been longing to hear for a while now.

I slowly open my eyes. I look around and see that I'm in one of the guest rooms. I look towards my left and there with puffy red eyes sat Casey. "I love you too" I told her with a smile.

She smiled back and started laughing. "Don't ever scare me like that again" she told me. I slowly started to get up and over a little to make room for her. I patted the space beside me. She rolled her eyes and crawled into bed next to me.

"Let's play twenty-one questions" I suggested. "Ok. I'll go first. What's your favorite color?"

"Purple. What's yours"

"Black. What was your past life like?" Well damn, no hesitation. She looked at me with an apologetic look. "Sorry, you don't have to answer that."

"No its fine. Um I haven't had a real family since I was 5. I lost my parents during a car crash. Don't know if there alive or not. Been on my own since then. Kiss me" I told her.

She looked at me again love shining in her eyes. "That's not a question" she whispered. I leaned in closer "kiss me please, Casey." She moved in too.

We were so close. So close. A knock on the door stopped us. Again. I swear I'll kill whoever's outside that door. "Casey. Dinners ready" a female voice said. "Alright give me a second" Casey responded.

"You already left me for someone else" I said faking being hurt. She turned around and playfully glared at me. I started to get up from the bed. "Hey what are you doing. You need to lay down and rest." I gave her a really look.

"Alright, at least let me help you" she said knowing I was too stubborn to actually stay in bed. She got up an came to my side of the bed. She gripped my hands softly and slowly pulled me up. I winced in pain while coming up.