White Chocolate

"You're with me, Til the bitter end, What we had transcends, This experience, Too painful to, Talk about, So I'll hold it in, Til my heart can mend, And be brave enough to love again" Mariah Carey Never Too Far

Nathanial let her cry herself to sleep, stunned at the immense emotion she was radiating.

"Whatever the circumstance, it will continue to get better, okay? Remember the good times, but don't let this be a stand still in your life..." he whispered into her hair.

"Don't give up because you are too strong of a woman for that. I will be here every step of the way to your recovery..." he continued.

"Oh I don't deserve someone like you. You are way too perfect for your own good. It's like your an angel from above or something.." she said starting to get up.

"Why do you say that? I am simply a human being, and I make mistakes, I am far from perfect baby girl..."

"Again, you are still perfect in my eyes. Perfectly imperfect. That sound any better Nate? Your still perfect though, now me that's another story..."

"No, don't start..."

"Listen. I'm not going to argue with you on this matter like we usually end up doing...so let's just say we agree to disagree, alright?"

"I don't like your tone Pamela!"

"And I don't like to smell your funky morning breath, but that doesn't stop me from kissing you now does it?"

"You will regret those words Mrs.Andrews. You better start running.."

"Ha, like hell. You will not be able to catch me..."

"I will indeed do bad things to you if caught..."

"Pft, try me Nathanial.." she said with a hint of playfulness.

"You asked for it..."

"This isn't fair! I was kidding! You still won't catch me though. Slow poke!" she yelled behind her.

Her Nathanial had disappeared and she slowed and started to creep around corners. A thump alerted her.

"You will not catch me! I know where you are. And you will not suceed!"

Pamela was about to say something but heard footsteps approaching her at a fast pace behind her. She wanted to run, but she seemed paralyzed by the sexual vibe radiating through the air.

"Don't you dare try and run now! Shit is about to get real. Last time I checked you were suppose to be running from me.." He said pushing her against the wall face first, gently, pressing his excited sex into the back of her.

Pamela gasped and relaxed into him.

"Wait. Did I say that?"

"You heard me baby girl..."

"So, shit....damn..." she stuttered. Her body came humming to life.

"What I said isn't very revelant now is it? I can feel your heart racing, and your body temperature rising..." He turned her over and got down on his knees. "I was trying to wait, but the thought of that cat being wet for me had me wanting another taste. So. You going to let me taste you?" He said, slowly pulling her shorts down slowly, teasingly.

Pamela bit her lip. It was so impossible to ignore the feelings her body were giving her. All she was able to do was shake her head yes.

Nathanial slipped her shorts and underwear down,hoisted one of legs on his shoulder, and dove in. Of course she had to start writhing, so he had to hold her steady.