White Chocolate

"Remember me, I'm the one that's back from over, Times gone by and I'm still so far from over, Reconsider" The XX (Jamie XX Edit) Reconsider

"That's her! Right there.." The strange man whispered to the man beside him.

"You're sure?"

"Yeah, see? There's her boyfriend, he tried to kill me..."

The strange person stood for a moment and thought.

" I'll see what I can do..."

"Thanks I owe you one. One more thing before this all goes into effect..."

"I'm listening.."

"They aren't seemingly together anymore, kidnap her for me, alive, and bring her to me.."

"How do you know this?"

"The ring on her fingers not present, and he hasn't been to her house in awhile.."

"Okay, now why am I doing this again?"

"So I can take from him, what he took from me. He made me kill her, and then tried to get me put in jail..."

"Yes true, but if this all fails, I want to know if you thought this was worth it?"

"It will be worth it regarless, tit for tat, you feel me? I don't take kindly from people stealing what's mine.."

"Ah.."

"When do I start this?"

"Now, she's coming this way..."

"But she-"

Mad Dog slithered within the darkness and left him to do his task.

Five minutes before.

"Where's Nathanial at?"

"I don't know, and I don't care. Call him and see yourself..." Pamela growled.

"I need a break..."

"You think?" the strange woman sneered.

"Look little girl. My patience is weared thin, and honestly I don't give a fucking fuck about catching a case right now. I will sever your head and feed you to the homeless! Now get away from me!" Pamela said stomping her way out the back entrance.

The woman stumbled backwards outside the main exit.

"Why did I trust him...?" she sobbed.

"What the-"

"Don't scream, or I'll sew those pretty lips together.."

"Your little boyfriend messed up some things for Mad Dog, now you have to pay the price.."

"Let me go! Who the hell is this Mad Dog person?!"

Pamela was frightened but extremely pissed. Now, she was dragged into Nathanial's mess. She had a feeling in the back of her mind though, that for some reason, Nathanial had nothing to do with any of this, and she was really praying that he wasn't.

"Why are you even doing this? Aren't you afraid of getting caught and locked up? Is this really worth time off your life you can't get back? Don't you have family....?"

Pamela was really trying to talk this guy out of this mess, and hoped he'd change his mind. She really found no point in trying to fight the man. Afterall, she was tied down pretty good.

Ten minutes passed by.

They pulled up in front of a very nice house. He opened her door and led her through the surrounding gate. Pamela absorbed her surroundings for a moment. It seemed pretty normal, but the bad feeling she was getting said otherwise.