Several weeks later I just done my song track that to be recorded for my first solo album that coming up soon. Once that errand done, I have nothing to do. I drive aimlessly until I found myself infront of Microsoft Theater where this year People Choice Awards is being held. I toss my key to the valet and walk to the back door. The guard recognize me and allowed me to step into the backstage door. 

I walk through the long hall and I can hear the girls won their awards for 'Favorite Group' and they give their thankyou speech. I smile from where I stood. I miss sharing the stage with the girls but now whats done is done. They pile up one by one to the backstage. They were swarmed with photographers of many medias. "Hell yeah we won!"Lauren pump her hand to the air. "I still can't believe it"This time my sweet sunshine Ally spoke up.

I smile as Dinah and Normani talked animatedly. "I know you guys can do it"I burst their bubbles and announce where I am. Ally, Dinah and Normani ran towards me immediately. They hug me and shrieking on top of their lungs. I look at Lauren and Lauren look at me with blank expression. She shake her head and walk to the dressing room. "Go"Ally nudges me when she see where or whom my eyes followed. 

They nodded their head towards Lauren direction. I say congratulation to them and they talk among themselves as I stalk to where Lauren went. I knock the door softly after I found the sign with 'Fifth Harmony' on the door. "Yeah"Lauren replied from the other side of the room. I open the door and walk cautiously. "Hey"I greet her simple. I didn't wanna scare her off. Lauren nodded her head as she change into more comfortable clothes. 

I stand there don't know what to do or what should I say. "What do you want, Karla?"I cringe at the name she used. I sigh and still lost for words. She walk to the couch and look at me to the the same thing. I followed her order. We look into each other and I still can feel what we used to have. We look into each other eyes seems like eternity when in reality is just a mere minutes. What Lauren do the next, startled me. 

She cup my cheek with her hand and look deeply into my eyes. Her striking green eyes met my brown ones. She stare into me so intently and I unconsciously gulp down. She looking into my eyes like she searching for something. Our bubble burst when Dinah step into the room unannouced. I want to strangle and thanking her at the same time. Dinah knitted her eyebrows as she look at me and Lauren alternately. 

"Did I interrupted something?"She inquire still look at me and Lauren alternately. Lauren get up from her position, grab a bottle of water and left the room. "Walz?"She called me out and I look at her with sad expression. "Huh?"I said focusing myself on her. Dinah raise her eyebrows asking the question silently. "I don't know"I told her truthfully. "Don't give me that crap, Mila"She stated. "I really don't know, Dinah. I've to go"I told her. I walk out with so many emotion crash into me. 

Just a touch of your love is enough
To knock me off of my feet all week
Just a touch of your love, oh

It's been weeks since my encounter with the girls. I just done promoting my duet singles from one radio station to another and here I am right now sitting on the couch with Lauren at Dinah Los Angeles home. We sit in silence for I don't know how long. I steal glances to Lauren but her eyes fix on the tv that wasn't even turn on. I let out a sigh and she look at me. Finally. She open and close her mouth but nothing come out.

She run her hand to her hair and let out an annoyed sigh. She close her eyes and soon reopen it. Biting her lips and look at me unsure. "Whatever you want to say Lo, I can take it"The nickname slip out from my mouth and she tried that simple words not affect her but it do. I know her then, I know her now. "Look, Mila I'm sorry for what I did the last time we met. I don't know what come over me"She finally said something that bother her mind.