RuffLout Scene

Hey!

So, ToothlessLover777 wanted to see the RuffLout scene.

The one I told you guys about....

So, I guess this scene will be on 'We'll Always Be Together'.( my other HICCSTRID story)

Oh! And actually, a bit of news from Berksgrapevine.com: is that Ruffnut will have a crush on a guy named 'Eret'.

He's an excellent dragon trapper, and all the dragon he catches? He sells it all to Drago Bludvist. He's an Antagonist!!

D: Ruff betrays us all!!!

Well, they'll probably make Ruff and Snotlout end up together...

Also, He and Hiccup will rub shoulders often in the next film, and that Eret is commically slow at making comebacks when talking with Hiccup!

Well, I guess here we go!:

--\/Omniscient POV \/--

There he was...

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III...

Was lying on a cold wooden bed up in his room, lifeless.

His mother, Valka, was soaking in her tears.

Stoick, he was crying his eyes out.

Toothless was also crying....

And as for his girlfriend, Astrid....

Well, let's say she's crying an OCEAN now.

Everyone was crying and they were all drowning in sadness and complete depression.

Everyone was outside of Hiccup's house.

They were all going to say goodbye to their 'supposed to be' chief.

They were all going to take turns on going upstairs, and saying their prayers and goodbyes.

And each and everyone gets 10 or less minutes.

Or even more.

It was Snotlout's turn, and as he walked upstairs, he saw his friend, lying on the cold, wooden bed.

His eyes were shut, and his hands were placed on his chest.

His face was pale, and all Snotlout could ever do was confess.

"Hey, buddy..... I-I'm so sorry..." he says as he walks over next to him.

"Hey, Hicc! I..." Snotlout was speechless upon what he is seeing now.

His regret came rushing in, since back then, as they were 15, he usually treats Hiccup as his 'rival' for Astrid's heart, and he usually treats him like an enemy more than a leader.

It turns out they were just meant to be.

"Hey, Hiccup. Sorry about all the years I've spent trying to steal your girl! Hehe..." he says as he silently chuckled.

"Well, That's actually not the reason why I hated you.. I...I...." he hestitated at first, but then, he poured everything out.

"I was JEALOUS. Of you. Of your dragon, of your awesomeness, wickedness and I was jealous of your cleverness. I'm jealous of your 'metal leg'. I'm JEALOUS about you being the 'Dragon Conquerer'! I'm JEALOUS!

I'm so sorry! I cursed you once, you know, something like: '"Darn you, Hiccup! I wish you'd just DISAPPEAR!"' But, I never meant that. I'M jealous of you. Everything you have is what I WANTED. Everything you did, was the things I wanted to do! And that is why, I am so jealous and why I 'hated you a bit.... I'm sorry!!" he says as he sheds a tear.