Chapter 2

Sorry for a chapter. It will get longer on the next ones. 

-

No one would have noticed that he was in an off-off mood today. Well, off-off mood, because after the war, as Tartarus is still taunting him, had left some remnant of such darkness. A darkness that seems to engulf his heart, and darkness he can't seem to pull off. He thought to himself that it would something he would grow with now, he would only have to adapt to what apt him to be. Anyway aside from the small aura (the darkness), that the campers seem to feel when he is angry or had just a nightmare, when they got nearer to him, by time everyone seemed to get accustomed with it. He was thankful that even when they gave him sympathetic looks before, it had went down, though everyone is being happy and trying for him especially when they are with. He didn't really wanted it, but he was still grateful of the treatment;

Everyone seems to notice that he is in his off-off mood because they see him is over-eating. Which means, eating more than for what is for a family. That exactly is his fourth plate of his blue pancakes. He eats eat happily and grumpily, as he thought of the Son of Jupiter. The only thing he can be happy s that at least it was not Tartarus taunting him, it was Jason irritating him, and pestering him always, even when in his dreams, sometimes he would passed by and irritate him. Uggh

Blah

Jason saw it, the way he would play his food for a bit, the he would fork his pancakes, like he intends to torture them and he would jump in onto the pancakes like a madman. He eats it grumpily, no one he thought could eat that many of food consecutively, and every other day food. Poor pancakes, getting massacred by Percy Jackson. Then he realized, he could be those, especially when he accidentally catches as an eye with Percy, he would give him death glares, like a thousand pointed ice shooting at him.

Once in a while, as he catches, he would watch with eye contacts as he push the fork with a fork, and shove them into his mouth. He was the pancakes, he was being tortured mentally by Percy. The thought made him shudder, it gave him guilt that he was the reason of his irritation and off-off. Anyway, he was to try, always have to try. He has to, he was his friend after all. He would always look after the person you love. He did a great deed for Olympus, well not for them, but for the people and persons he cared about.

He didn't only pledge for the oath, but he also plead to help Percy. Especially now, even when it's already two months after. He looked up to him, he was his idol. He not stop, even when Percy can be very annoying, and a pain in the ass.

Percy didn't mind them, especially when he catches the eyes of Jason, he only eat his pancakes more ruthless, devouring every single bits of pancake. He points him how that he was the superior. It was even amusing when he shudder's. My Jason, my pancake.

Wait? My Jason, what? Mine? He shuddered at the thought. Jason saw him, and chuckled, he gave him death glare before he focused on his food again.

*

Eventually, everybody went to his table. Piper, came near Annabeth. Then Frank, hanging his hand over his girl, Hazel, and Leo and Jason.

Annabeth asked him if he was fine. He said he is, she caught her eye. She exactly knew what she meant. But that was given to them, he just won't admit whatever is irritating him right.

"So, Chiron assigns us today with Big House repair, painting at the houses, and Pegasi feeding" Annabeth announce.

"Okay, maybe we should slip up to groups, like the usual" Jason suggested

"What are you, the leader of the band now?" He narrowed his voice, giving him a glare.

"I'm only suggesting" His tone is rise to him, with his look narrowing.

"You're not needed"

"Your ego is not needed"

"Well, yours is bigger" By the time they were already standing in front, sizing up each other.

"Okay, okay. Calm down guys." Leo says. He looked at him murderous and Leo froze.

"You don't have to put someone on your issues Jackson" Jason exclaimed, with seriousness . What the hell is with that?. Oh yeah, Leo it is, Leo has been the one to be always prioritized by him. Jason always looking out for baby, always Jason and Leo. Not that he cared. Does he? No, he didn't.

"Not, when your one of the reasons of the issue Grace" He says, murderously.

"You think so Jackson?!" Jason stepped forward, and he didn't backed away.

"Guys" Piper try everyone calm down.

"It's not my fault Pipes, it's Percy's, you know it" Jason replied with his eyes, worried. He can't decipher, it's just like he was starting to build tears, maybe it hurts him, pain him, guilt whatever it, doesn't know. He know that it was unfair to Leo, but that eye's beautiful, he can't just stand it.

"Huh, whatever, I'll be on the stables, whoever should there be for me" Then without actually looking to anyone, he walks out.

Someday, he would woke like his normal self, sometime no, he would have nightmares like everyone like him. It terrifies, the truth. But he is also Percy, normally he would get jealous, and he would act his feelings out first, before actually thinking of all pieces on the puzzle.

He know his friends, they what they've all been through. All he can thank is for them, being so understanding. Only when it comes to Jason where loses it a bit. 

-

I'm slowly editing the chapters. :)