X

-Jin POV-

My vision was getting more blurry as I continue to follow the bloody trail. I can't even walk right, but that doesn't worry me.

The only thing on my mind is how I'm going to save Tina and make it out alive.

For others it's the impossible, especially considering my situation right now. But to me nothing is impossible when it comes to Tina.

Even if I die..

Hopefully she won't feel bad, I want her to be happy.

The trail came to a stop and leaded to a door, before I did anything, I heard Tina crying.

Is she locked in here? Is she ok?

I took a deep breath and barged inside.

My eyes instantly laid on Tina, she was strapped down to a chair and had a rag around her mouth.

"Tina." I mumbled.

"Mm!" Tina muffled and shaked her head at me, almost as if she was warning me about something.

That's when I remembered.

Yoongi.

"Strike!" Yoongi shouted and hit me in the back with a chair.

I groaned and fell face first.

Tina started to scream and shake in her chair, she did anything she could to help me, but it was no use.

"It took you forever to get here, Jin." Hana muttered.

"..t-tina..." I coughed and shut my eyes from all the pain I felt.

Yoongi grabbed my hair and lifted my head up, "Relax. She's right there." He told me.

Tina was crying hysterically.

It hurts to see her like this, but it hurts more to realize that I have failed.

I will never be good enough for anyone, not even for my own being.

What's the point in trying to make something of myself when I can't be something for someone else?

It all had to come down to this for me to realize what a major loser I really am...

Though I should've realized it when Yoongi went insane last year..

Yoongi and Hana beat me, they tortured me in front of Tina, the blood, sweat, and tears wasn't enough for them. I don't know what else they want.

Hana kicked me in the face one last time, I spit blood and coughed.

I can hardly even breathe.

"Any last words to say, Jin?" Hana asked.

My eyes locked with Tina, one last time. She was helpless and hysterical, I hate to go...

Hana giggled and rolled her eyes, "Kill him. He's so pathetic."

Yoongi grabbed a gun, setting it and getting ready to avenge himself.

"Get on your knees." He ordered.

...I can't even move.

He hissed and forced me on my knees, "Come on, Jin. Don't disobey me now."

My whole body ached from the beating I had recieved, I honestly don't even care anymore.

Anything and everything I do is never appreciated, I'm the one who always tries the hardest and never gets recognized. My life has no meaning, I'm a nobody...