II

It took hours, but I finally arrived at my new place I'll call home.

This apartment is huge.

I smiled to myself and crossed my arms, "I think I'm gonna love it here

I smiled to myself and crossed my arms, "I think I'm gonna love it here." I told myself.

For sure there's no doubt.

I mean, I have all this place to myself, I was supposed to share with Taehyung but, he had other plans in mind.

It doesn't matter though, I can make this work.

In just two days I'll begin my internship and hopefully, I'll get the job with the six months period.

But just in case I don't get it, I'll fall back on my backup plan.

While I'll be attending this internship, I managed to get a job in the same hospital. I'll be working as an intern in the day, and then at night I'll be a janitor.

I know it's two completely different jobs, but I have to be prepared for anything.

Sure it's going to drain all my strength, but it'll be worth it.

Hardwork always pays off.

I was observing the whole apartment to make sure everything had been unpacked and put in its place.

When I walked upstairs to my room, I saw the suitcase Hana had given to me.

It was lying on the floor with other stuff that needed to be unboxed. Next to my bed.

I smiled and placed the suitcase on top of my closet.

I'll use it whenever. For now it stays there.

Sigh.

Hana...

That girl.

The first time I saw her, I fell in love, I don't know what it was. But a Cupid's arrow hit me for sure.

Then of course the worst tragedy happened and now here I am, just left with a memory.

It just had to be me.

I laid flat on my bed and took a deep breath.

Enough about that stuff. It's time to focus on me for good.

I wonder if Taehyung made it safely to New York.

-phone rings-

I sighed and reached into my pocket for my phone.

'Tae Tae'

I should've known, "Hey." I answered.

Taehyung yawned, "Well I made it. I'm at my hotel."

"How's New York?" I asked

"Crowded. It's like Seoul except bigger... and scarier. And busier."

I chuckled, "That's what you signed up for."