Copyrights and crap

Despite what the chapter title may imply, these are even more important than the rules, so make sure you read this. I've kept this simple.

Do not, under any circumstances, modify or distribute your track to any third parties (i.e. friends, family, the internet) without my permission.

I am providing you with original material to enhance your work, which means I am giving you and only you license to use my intellectual property, royalty free. So don't violate our agreement.

Do not use your track outside the context and terms outlined in your form.

You may only use the track in the project you've described on your form. For instance, if you say you want to use the track in a book trailer, then use it in your book trailer only. Do not use it as an intro or outro for your Twitch/Youtube channel.

The track you receive is the only version that you may use. I may decide to modify that track at a later date for my own purposes, but if you want to use an updated version, you must contact me first. We will discuss at that time.

No cover requests will be accepted, unless the copyright to that song has expired.

The only cover requests I will accept are covers of classical or traditional pieces. So, stuff like "The Parting Glass" or "Moonlight Sonata" should be fine. I will not cover songs by artists like Taylor Swift, 1D, or whoever else is popular right now.  

You acknowledge and agree that I reserve the right to remix or otherwise modify the track, and redistribute as I see fit.

To make sure you've read and understood this, write in the "other" field of your form "I have read and agree to the rules and copyright." I promise this is the last change!