How this works - Rules

Password: Gamma Ray

Don't be rude to me or others. If you are, and I see it, you're outta here. 

I can deny you, but I will do my best to provide a reason. It may simply be I can't come up with anything, or you've asked me to do a genre that I can't do. Like jazz. Please don't ask me for jazz.

If I accept your request, please be patient. These things take time. I promise I haven't forgotten, I just have other things to do.

Provide as many details as you can in your form, especially things like reference/inspiration tracks for what you'd like your track to sound like.

Once finished, I'll show you a preview of your track. One correction is allowed. Please be specific, and don't say something like "redo the whole thing" because no. 

Payment must be delivered before I make a downloadable track available. Once payment is delivered, you will receive a link in your inbox. This will be a link to a private track on Soundcloud, so please don't go sharing the link with anyone else. 

Since you will be the only one with access to the private Soundcloud track, once I see a download count of "1", I will delete it.

If you get your music from me, then I will showcase your project here. You'll have a chapter dedicated to you, along with a little description of your project.