Two - Battle? // New Friends

Start from the beginning

The atmosphere started to feel heavy for you, each seconds passed, each words of confusion went out from Ruby's mouth. They only serve as oil to the raging fire of anger in Weiss that you swore you could feel it bursting out anytime soon. If, you only standing around like an idiot. Feeling the need to do something, you rushed between them. Both arms thrown around their neck, a question, more of an invitation, was asked. "Why don't we head inside the arena?" You said. It was the very thing that honestly surprised Weiss. She had a few things to say about it, or complain about it, perhaps, but she held back. She knew what was your intention, so she obliged. It was quite preferable not to start a ruckus early in the morning, that's why she did so. She gave you a light nod, and proceeded to make Ruby close her currently running mouth.

=°=

A frown formed on your face as you heard the decision of Ozpin. It was very disappointing. The battle was cancelled, although they managed to find a team that willingly accepted you. The team was, one that is quite respected like Ruby's. The leader being a girl that had stellar grades, and the others, while not as smart as their leader, each has a unique talent of their own. At least, that was what Ozpin told you. Still, that was really disappointing. You were very eager to battle one of team RWBY members.

Does Ozpin know anything about your disappointment? Of course. He apologized to you once. But he doesn't really seem to care. The man sure got a plan of his own. Whatever it is, you hope that it better be worth the disappointment.

You were led to your new teammates by Glynda, receiving several whips from her for being a tad rude to her and Ozpin. Not that it was unreasonable, but it sure was annoying for you. If possible, you'd like to avoid meeting her at all costs in the future. You both stopped in front of a room, and she gestured you to knock on the door. She immediately left in a hurry. Dumbfounded by the weird behaviour of the woman, you decided to do so as she told you; resulting in a loud thud noise to be created from the other side of the door. A feminine voice could be heard groaning, then the door was opened, revealing a red haired girl clad in white oversized shirt and knee length pants. She looked sleepy. Like, very, very sleepy.

Looking at you, she gasped. "Oh, sheesh! You're the new guy, right? Come in, guess." Rubbing her eyes, she moved to side, allowing you to walk into the room. Which, was a total mess. Like a shipwreck. A girl was sleeping on the floor, possibly because she fell from her bed. There's two bed in a neat state, unlike the other two. Which left you wondering about the third member of the team. You're sure that you were told that the team already has three members before you joined. The most important thing now, was what happened here. Why is this room on such state is a mystery, and you're going to ask your new leader about it. She's probably the leader, at least, that's what you'll assume for now. Or maybe the one that's sleeping is the leader? Whoever it is, you'll just assume that this girl is the leader, for now.

"Uh, can I.. ask why is it so messy here?" There, question asked. What did you get? A nervous laugh, followed by the reply. "Usually, Aryl does the cleaning. He's currently out for a jog and a morning practice, though. But when he gets back, the room will be as clean and neat as a 5 star hotel room!" She scratched the back of her head.

Who is this Aryl, again?

"Who's Aryl?" Second question asked, and a wave of realisation hit her hard. She sighed, "Right. I forgot to introduce everyone, including myself. Sorry about that. I'm Aurora Skye, your current leader," Oh, bingo. You assumption were correct. "This sleeping beauty on the floor is Amethyst Hazel. And the guy I mentioned is Arylide Hazel, her younger brother."

"Right, sorry that I didn't introduce myself earlier, I'm (Name) (Surname). It's nice to meet you."

"Likewise."