Request

Request for Madison_Luh
When I say to play song you should play "Sad Song by The Kings ft. Elena Coats

Madi's Pov.
So I'm currently sitting on the foot of mine and Derek's bed with two pregnancy tests and both of them are positive. I'm so scared to tell Derek I don't know what's going to happen or what he's going to say. You should've been home an hour ago so I guess he should be here any minute. I was pulled out of my thoughts by the front door opening and closing. I quickly had the test and sat back down just in time because Derek came in the room and laid on the bed
"Babe"
"What"
"we need to talk"
"OK wassup" as he said that he didn't even look up from his phone.
"Derek this is important can you please put your phone down and face me?"
He sighed and said his phone down and gave me his full attention.
"Go ahead" he said with with an attitude but I decided to ignore it.
"So this is really hard to tell you but" I was cut off in the middle of my sentence by Derek
"You know what you don't have to tell me I already know you cheated on me but it's ok because I did too just before I got here" Right when he said that I thought tears streamed down my face and I reached over and slapped him.
"What the fuck!" Why the hell did you just hit me!"
"I didn't cheat on you jackass! I'm pregnant with your baby!" The tears just continued to go down my face as I got off the bed and got the tests and threw them at him.
"I love you so fucking much Derek I would never cheat on you!" He was just staring in shock at them with tears streaming down his face.
"Fucking say something you asshole!"
"I can't do this! I can't be a dad! I Can't look you in the eye and know that I cheated on you! We can't be together I fucked this up and I'm sorry"
"No Derek please baby we can work through this please don't leave me. I need you! I love you D. I forgive you just please stay don't leave me"
"I'm sorry I love you but I can't. Goodbye Madi" he grabbed his phone came over kissed my head and left the house. That's when I completely broke down. I fell to the floor and just cried and cried for like 20 minutes. I didn't realize they need a place to stay since this is Derek's house. I got off the floor and went over to my phone. I unlocked it and began crying again because my lock screen

 I unlocked it and began crying again because my lock screen

That's Derek and my niece. I try to it with the tears the best I could but they just kept coming. I went to the group chat with the boys because I have nowhere to live.
Madi: Guys...
Nate: Wassup?
Sammy: Hey, I thought you was chillin' with Derek tonight.
Hayes: Hey gurlll!!
Madi: I honestly hate to ask but I don't have anything else to do..
Nate: Wassup you ok?
Sammy: You can ask us anything.
Hayes: What do you need to ask?
Madi: Do you want to if you don't think I could stay with you for like three days? If not it's all good.
Nate: Madi what happened?
Sammy: Did something happen with Derek?
Hayes: You can come to my house my mom said you can.
Madi: Please I don't want to talk about it 😭😭😭😭😭
Nate: It's ok Ma you D on't have to talk about it.
Sammy: Yeah but we're here for you if and when you want to.
Hayes: Madi do you want me to come pick you up?
Madi: Yes please. And thank you boys.
Hayes: Ok I'm on my way.
Derek: Madi you can stay at the house I'll find a place to stay.
Madi left the chat...
When he sent that message I couldn't do it anymore I had to leave. Hayes should be here soon so I'm going to start getting my things together. I was almost done when I came across my giant bear in my closet. Derek got it for our one year anniversary. I brought it on my bed and laid on it and held it while I was sobbing. I was there for like 10 minutes just crying. Hayes came into my room he sat his phone and keys on the floor and slowly came over to me.
"Hayes I miss him so much already" he sat on my bed and opened his arms for me. I let go of the bear and hugged him while crying on his neck. Hayes has always been a like little big brother to me.
"It's gonna be ok Mad...." he trailed off in the middle of his sentence and was looking somewhere. I followed his eyes to the two tests.
"Is that why you guys broke up?"
"Um kinda but I don't want to talk about that. I understand if you don't want me staying with you anymore"
"What? No now you are without a doubt staying with me."
"Thank you Hayes" I said still crying.
"Hey look at me" I tilted my head toward him and looked into his eyes.
"W-what"
"You are my big little sister I'm not letting you or your baby be without a house"
"Thank you he's so much!" I started crying on her because I started thinking about all our memories together. 
"Shh it's ok I'm here shh. Come on let's get your stuff and get it into my car"
"Ok" We stood up and I realize that I had to get dressed still.
"Hey could you start taking everything down I need to change real quick"
"yeah of course take your time" I grabbed an outfit and went into my I mean Derek's bathroom to change.