Request

Request for Lialah_13

Lialah: I am fucking done with your lying ass!
Skate: Who babe what happened?
Lialah: You Nathan who the fuck else would I talk to in our messages?!
Sammy: This is the Group chat...
Derek: 😂 What did you do now Sk8?
Swazz: You must have fucked up bad she called you by your government name.
Skate: I don't know what I did! Baby what did I do?
Lialah: How was the bitch you hooked up with last night?! Huh! And here I am stupid as fuck thinking that you and I are in love but no I guess not!
Sammy: What the fuck man!
Swazz: How could you do that to her?!!
Derek: You better watch you back cuz if I see you your gonna wish you were never born!
Skate: Baby I am so sorry! I was drunk and wasn't thinking about what I was doing. Please just give me another chance. Let me make this up to you 🙏🏼 I love you so much! Don't give up on us 💕
Lialah: Yea that's the problem! I love you so fucking much! I have so many emotions right now! I'm sad that I thought you loved me. I'm mad that I love you! I'm angry at myself for ever trusting that anyone could love me. But most of all I'm hurt. I'm hurt because you lied to me. I will always love you Sk8 but we are done. Derek please don't hurt him.
Derek: Only cuz you asked me not to.
Sammy: Really fucking disappointed in you man 😔 I love you Lialah.
Swazz: I thought you were better than that.
Skate: Look I'm so sorry! I completely understand not wanting to be with me anymore. I will always love you! DON'T and I mean DON'T blame yourself for my stupid mistakes. I hope that we can be friends in the future...
Skate left the Group chat...
Lialah: 😭 I need some time...
Lialah deleted the Group chat...