welcoming coralei

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry this isn't the perfect birth we planned on." Will says as he frowns. RJ kisses Will and rubs his cheek.

"Babe, all that matters is that you two are healthy. Coralei has a unique way she came into the world. A funny story to tell her in the future." RJ says and Will giggles.

A few minutes later, the paramedics arrive and Will delivers the placenta. The paramedic lets RJ cut Coralei's cord and even took pictures for Will and RJ look back on.

"Benji and I will be there as soon as we can, okay?" RJ says and Will nods. "Okay, I'll see you guys then. Benji, I'll see you in a little bit. Be good for Papi." Will says as RJ picks up Benji.

Will and Benji kiss then RJ and Will kiss. "I love you." Will says. "I love you too." RJ says as Will, Coralei and the paramedics head to the hospital.

RJ begins to clean and disinfect the bathroom. Benji grabs the camera and films RJ. "Papi, I filmed baby Coralei coming out!" Benji says and RJ looks at the footage on the camera.

"That's awesome, bubba! I am so happy you brought the camera!" RJ says as he kisses Benji's cheek.

"You can wear your new shirt, bubba!" RJ says as he shows Benji the shirt he and Will picked out, that is sitting in Will and RJ's bedroom.

Benji smiles at the shirt, knowing he can finally wear it

Benji smiles at the shirt, knowing he can finally wear it. "Let's get something to eat, and then we can go see Daddy and sissy." RJ says as he puts the shirt on Benji and brushes his hair.

After eating breakfast, RJ and Benji get into the car to head to the hospital.

RJ places the camera on the dash and begins to drive to the hospital. "Baby Coralei came out of Daddy's belly and made a mess on the floor." Benji says and RJ giggles.

"That's right ladies and gentlemen! You heard Mister Benji correctly. Miss Coralei is here! Will had her in our bathroom this morning!" RJ says as he turns the wheel of the car.

"Baby Coralei is prewtty and cute!" Benji says and RJ smiles at Benji complimenting his baby sister.

"Will did incredible and he and Coralei are both doing just fine, just heading to the hospital to get checked out by our doctor. Probably have to spend the night, which is fine. I'm sure Will wants to do that just to make sure he and Coralei are doing well. Benji and I are headed to the hospital now!" RJ says as he turns the camera off.

Once at the hospital, RJ and Benji get wristbands to head up to the baby ward.

"Let's go to the gift shop and buy Coralei and Daddy something special!" RJ says as Benji holds his hand. "Okay, Papi!" Benji says as RJ vlogs Benji.