*10*

Warning: Badly written love making ahead.

Well I found the shower, towels, soaps and some shampoo, guess I didn't have much else to do but have a shower! I spotted an oversize button up shirt on the nearby clothes hook, very handy- why not, just till my jeans aired and my shirt dried a bit after a wash in the sink. After all I had worn them all night.

Finishing off in the shower, I slipped on the shirt nabbed from the hook. Checking in the mirror-

Long enough- check.
Lean over not too bad, covers my dignity- check.
Tip toes passable- check.

I wandered through the living room of the lightly furnished guest house, it was airy and peaceful. Really, it was way big enough to be a proper sized house all on it's own.

Hair dripping on the floor I quickly stepped onto the deck of the lovely little house to finish drying the mane of tangles. I tussled it about with the towel and leaned forward to swing the wild wet strands over my face so that they were nearly touching the floor in front of me. So I could dry the underneath.

I heard a weird crash of what sounded like glass from across the yard then loud yelling and cursing.

Pricking my ears to the ruckus, I realised he was coming ever closer, across the lawn, at speed.

"Fucking hell, the fucking twat has gone an' shagged her, he knew the arse, he knew!" John grumbled none too quietly as he stormed towards me.

The path way between the two buildings was set with large raw stone pavers presses into the grass, his bare feet echoed on the stone "I'll murder 'im" was sworn as he bound up the few stairs present and it was only then that I stood up, with my hair a wild mess of tangles and waves.

It was like he was on a mission, not even giving me a glance he strode past, wrenching open the sliding door as he began hollering loudly "Damn it Richie, I trusted you!"

John marched off inside, stalking through the building calling for Richard, swearing and cussing the poor absent man, banging doors and opening closets.

Still unsure of the problem I stood just outside of the small guesthouse and tried to get John to hear me over his ranting "John he isn't in there. John!"

Stood in the living room, he wiped his face put his hands on his hips and looked at me clearly for the first time that morning. "What?! And...You!" A finger waggled at me "You should know better... and him, I'll never have him here again"

"What are you prattling on about, Richard left an hour ago. He isn't here." I just watched as John turned, pacing quickly into the kitchen and walking back out, a bottle of water in his hand "Whatever Richard did, I'm sure he didn't mean it"

The head snapped up and he was on top of me glaring that famous Lennon glare. A truly scary thing to be subjected to "Oh yea I suppose he just slipped and fell in, did he? What I want to know is why?? Why 'im. We have been chatting and I was nice to you, wasn't I"

"Why him what? Are you high? If you are I'm outta here. I can't deal with.."

"I'm not bloody high BJ! I'm pissed that you and, and.." His hand was flicking towards a mysterious place, possibly Ringo and I finally, finally realised what the problem.

Looking down at my attire, Richards shirt I guess, me standing half dressed after a shower on Ringos porch. I had one John Lennon jumping to massively incorrect conclusions. John sat on the step dejectedly and swigged the water, gulping it down like he hadn't see the stuff in years.

I walked over, trying not to giggle at the absurbity of it all. I stood millimetres from him, my legs close beside him.
With me standing, him sitting I waited and watched him staring at the garden. My knees were in line with his face. After a heated silence I nudged him gently to only have him flick me away with his hand. I nudged him again and dropped down one step.