Dad: your mother is color blind, it's orange

Elsa: does the color matter

Dad: yes yes it does

Elsa wonders how he is her father, a businessman, a hard working man.

Mom: look this doesn't matter but Elsa can we talk

Elsa: of course mom

The two ladies sat on the couch and Anna and Her father went to the kitchen to find food.

Mom: Elsa so I was talking t-

Elsa: yea yea parents in law, go on

Mom: well the media isn't buying it and trying to find clues if the marriage is real or arranged

Elsa: clearly it was arranged. Do they not remember the day for Jack to pick a girl. There were cameras everywhere.

Mom: you and me both Elsa wonders about that. The media can be....how do you say it.... stupid. They don't say things that happen and then people want answers.

Elsa: but mom our marriage was for the companies not the media?

Mom: yes but Jack's father company is a modeling company and it deals with the media and your father is a technology business. Your father in law wants his company to rise to his old spot before he was bankrupt.

Elsa: rise in like become the top modeling company

Mom: yes

Elsa: so your saying to get there they need pictures of Jack and I for the media.

Mom: yes but we have a plan for that. We were thinking about a honeymoon.

Anna: I KNOW WHERE I KNOW WHERE

Anna comes running out of the kitchen with bread stuff in her mouth.

Elsa: heh um Anna......never mind. Mom is there a location for the honeymoon.

Mom: we were thinking the wedded couple would choose

Elsa: well I'm not sure

Anna swallow the bread and sat right next to Elsa.

Anna: ok there's Paris. The city of love. There are beautiful places like ( random Paris place).

Elsa: Anna

Anna: or the Bahamas where there are beaches and it looks beautiful at night

Elsa: sis

Anna: or Japan with there beautiful cherry blossoms and cute anime stuff

Elsa tap Anna shoulder and Anna stoped ranting.

Elsa: look I don't know if I wanna go on a honeymoon.

Dad: Elsa look

He walked out of the kitchen standing on the wall.

Dad: I know that we have been forcing you to do things but just remember you can always tell us to call this whole thing off.

Elsa: I know dad but I just don't know where to go on a honeymoon and do we need a honeymoon to be on a fake marriage. I mean it's arranged and Jack don't like me like that.

Mom: we understand Elsa. We will tell them no. We are sorry if we put pressure on you.

Elsa watched her parents walk into their office. She looked at Anna. Anna was shaking her head.

Anna: stop saying Jack don't love you. He clearly does. You need to open your eyes more and stop overthinking things. Just hang out with him more and you will see.

Elsa kept quiet and Anna walked to her room.

Elsa: I just don't know. Why am I so complicated. Everyone wants to go on a honeymoon. It's like a vacation. I need to call someone and I know who.

Elsa open her phone and called......