Chapter 37

Elsa ran around the mall looking for Jack.

Elsa: where could he be

Elsa kept running around. She wasn't paying attention so she ran into someone. Elsa looked up to see a familiar girl with blonde hair.

Elsa: Chloe

Chloe: watch it brat! You almost ruin my clothes with your ugliness.

Elsa: sorry

Elsa mumble and slowly walked away. Before Elsa got further Chloe taped her shoulder.

Chloe: are you shopping by yourself

Elsa: no I'm shopping with ja-

Elsa stop her sentence. "If I tell her I'm shopping with Jack, she would want to join but Elsa she's his girlfriend......don't tell her," Elsa thought.

Elsa: no I'm shopping with my sister. She ran off and I'm looking for her.

Chloe: why she run

Elsa: she saw a puppy

Chloe: oh well have fun looking for her.

Elsa watch Chloe walk off. She saw Chloe walk to a man. " now who is that. Should I walk closer to find out or look for Jack," Elsa thought. Elsa walk the other direction.

Elsa: now lets see where Jack is.

She opened her phone. She clicked Jack number. She put the phone to her ear.

1 ring

2 ring

"Elsa I'm in front of the mall"

Beep

Elsa: answer and then hung up.

Elsa walk outside the mall. She saw the sun going down.

Elsa: time goes faster than you think.

She started looking around for Jack. She couldn't find him so she gave him another call. He didn't pick up.

Elsa: maybe I'm annoying him. I'll just go home.

Then someone covered her mouth and dragged her into an alleyway.

Elsa: hessswyddeiidd

Elsa punched the person. Elsa struggled and struggled but she just gave up. "If I stop moving maybe he will let me go. Gotta save my energy to run," she thought. The man turn her around and put his hands to his both of her side. Elsa eyes widen.

Elsa: What the heck Jack I thought you were going to kill me

Jack: sorry but shhhhh

Elsa: hey wait don't-

Jack put his hand over her mouth.

Jack: I said shh

Jack turn his head into the opening. He saw 3 males running past them with cameras.
"Coast clear," thought Jack. He let of Elsa.

Elsa: what was all that

Jack: looks like someone posted a video of me and now people want answer.

Elsa: why did you punch him

Jack: huh

Elsa: why did you punch hiccup

Jack: just felt like it

Elsa: no that punch meant much more