[14]

i'm fucking pissed because i had to write this fucking chapter for about three times since wattpad decided to fucking delete it every time. 

but it's okay now. let's do this (not edited bc #lazyaf)

* * *

it' twelve in the afternoon and sabrina still hasn't called rowan.

rowan is staring at her phone, waiting for a message or a call. sabrina had posted some photos on instagram. well, evolutiontour did. not her...

rowan had even tweeted a while back. she didn't know what else to do in the mean time of waiting. she was trying to think what to write but at the end wrote a sad love quote, which she didn't mean to post, but had already done it. she didn't even care.

rowanblanchard:  i don't hate you, i'm just disapointed to turned into everything you said you'd never be...

fans were worried. they asked but rowan never answered. she was wearing some pajamas, sleeping inside another hotel room. her mother was here with her, taking good care of her. well, not right now because she went to the store.

rowbabyxx19: rowan are you okay?

ohmygosh1d: wth... does anybody else think this sounds like a breakup?

bottomrowan: @ohmygosh1d literally...

anlynnbrina: ROWAN MY SWEET BABY ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?! omg :(

rowbrinaislit: fuckkk it's like she and sabby broke up or something !! SARAH UNFOLLOWED ROWAN !!

sarah unfollowed her? that isn't possible... how is sabrina even feeling right now? was sarah with her? does sarah now think she's a monster? rowan had to check. first, she went to sarah's twitter page.

saricarpenter: DO NOT call yourself family. DO NOT come close to my house. DO NOT talk to me. #unfollow

and okay but why is sarah tweeting about this if she had nothing to do with it. rowan wanted to answer, to scream. she needed to do something. but as soon as she was gonna anything! somebody knocks.

rowan groans, makes her way to the door and opens.

"hey..."

"hi."

it's awkward. but they both make their way to bed for a small chat. rowan closes the door first. once they both sit down, rowan speaks up first.

"so... corey, what's up?"

"i heard what happened. i'm sorry."

"how did you hear?"

"sarah... she said it was all your fault."