[05]

Kill me everyone! Kill me! I always say I'm gonna update and I never do but that's because not only do I write a fan fiction here but I do picture Au's on instagram! Yes, I'm such a profesional multi-tasker (sucky)

But you guys should follow my instagram if you want to see Daddy/Mummy Sabrina edits and Au's and BabyRow stuff because woo :) ily all

Instagram: rilayaship

Oh! Yes, I changed my user here once again because RilayaHarthews just seemed so much better!

.

Before, everything used to be so careless and free. Sabrina was able to sit down on the street with her chocolate and vanilla ice cream while counting how many red cars drove by. She could wear her weird ass socks until her knees and have no shoes on.

She could walk hand in hand around Disney with Rowan. They could be kissing each other's cheeks without anyone thinking they're dating. Sabrina could have her arm around Rowan's waist without having anyone think otherwise. Rowan would smile in her pictures and she would tweet silly rabbit pictures saying those represented her when she received flowers.

Now, Sabrina couldn't sit beside Rowan. She couldn't kiss her cheeks as much. They wouldn't have rowbrina interviews. Disney doesn't want gay couples. Rowan wants a bisexual Riley Mathews but nobody is giving it to her.

Sabrina is going crazy. She needs to think about a new song for her new album. She already finished On Purpose, which is about Rowan, but her producer said that wasn't a song you can just upload and give it a name. They needed one to post first, and then post On Purpose.

She groaned loudly and closed her journal, throwing it to the door. Sadly, she didn't expect the door to swung open and for Rowan to walk to inside. The journal slapped Rowan across the face.

"Shit!" Sabrina cursed. "I'm so sorry baby." The girl ran to her girlfriend and embraced her.

"Why did I just get slapped with a journal?"

"I got frustrated." Sabrina groaned and threw herself on bed. "I don't know what the hell to write my new song about."

"Ooh! I know!" Rowan giggled and clapped her hands. "Write it about how you hate when Peyton rubs his feet on your face."

"Ugh. That would make Peybrina rumors go viral." The blonde girl took the other and placed her on her lap. "My mom has to act like she ships Peybrina while she actually ships us."

"True" Rowan felt sorry for her girlfriend. Sabrina was beyond stressed. She was in sweat pants, a huge shirt on, socks, and head thrown on a pillow. "Would you like a back rub, babe?" Rowan asked as she sat on the corner of the bed.

"You'll get me turned on, go away." Sabrina mumbled into the pillow. Rowan chuckled and scrawled towards her. She sat on top of her back and just smiled casually. "Row... Get off me."

"Can't make me." Sabrina quickly rolled over, making Rowan fall.

"I'm stronger than you." The blonde one poked her tongue out. Rowan pouted, gaining a peck on the lips. Sabrina's smile became a frown. She had to break the news to Rowan. "Baby, let's take a walk to the park, shall we?" Rowan agreed.

First, Sabrina changed into some comfortable clothing. When she was done, she walked out of the bathroom and took Rowan's hand, guiding her out of the room. Sarah was down stairs reading a book.

When the girl saw them both, she was going to stand up, but Sabrina sent her a look. Sarah immediately understood what was going. Sabrina was going to have a talk with Rowan. And this talk wasn't going to end well.