[07]

dedication: @chasingrilaya because babe , your "bitch bye" comment gave me life ;)

I created some really weird videos on my instagram page @rilayaship so you guys should go check that out ! only if u want of course lmao

Please comment guys, I swear I feel like you don't actually read anything. I just want to know what parts of the book you like.

ITS NOT EDITED GAAAH KILL ME

.

"Let me explain how this works." Sabrina told Rowan through facetime. "My new album is coming out on your birthday." Rowan nodded. "But I have it all done except for the one song I need."

"Just write a song, Sabrina." She rolled her eyes. "It's not that hard. Listen, I'll create one right now..." Sabrina felt extremely offended but why not watch her girlfriend try to write a song in a few seconds. "It's like Rowan! All I hear about! And she is never fading out! And... I don't know what else."

Sabrina let out a laugh and just shook her head. "Great job, babe. Might do that as my single." Rowan let out a small laugh and sighed. "You okay? Something bothering you?"

"Well yes." She then snapped. "Why are posting kissing pictures with Sofia?"

"She's my friend? We do that all the time! And, lemme tell you it's not actual kissing so you know."

Rowan scoffed. "All the time? Wow. Isn't that great?" The blonde girl was surprised at her sudden outburst. But, she stayed quiet and listened. "I hate that she's with you! I want to be on your tour! But I can't!"

"Rowan, you could have come with me!" Sabrina gaped.

"I have a movie to be in!"

"That's great but that movie doesn't start until like three weeks or so! I don't know? It was your choice, not mine. You can't throw all your steam to Sofia and I for being together!

"Oh wow, so now you're together?"

"You know what I meant–."

"Oh fuck yes I know what you meant, Sabrina Carpenter!" Great, Rowan has now used the whole name basis. Things are 'bout to get real. "You sing with her on stage while the only time you have sang with me was when we auditioned for Girl Meets World!"

"I wrote songs about you! What is it you don't understand–?" Sabrina sighed.

"Goodbye Sabrina."

"Rowan come on, baby!" And the screen was off.

Sabrina groaned loudly, standing up and taking her jacket. She had to be on stage in less than five minutes. Her makeup was all done and so was her clothing arrangements. She has always been one of those girls that don't cry after a fight, so everything was going to be fine.

.

"Sabrina stop crying."

"NO!" The girl got another hand full of ice cream and shoved it inside her mouth. "This is disgusting!" She shouted. "Who in the world eats Coconut and Strawberry with cherries ice cream?!"

"Wow. That's disgusting." Sarah coughed into her mouth. "I would totally not eat that. Haha... Who even bought that?" She scratched her neck awkwardly.

"Maybe mum." Sabrina whispered and took another hand full.

"Alrighty, that's enough ice cream for today." Sarah smiled and took it away. "I'm gonna – I mean, mum is gonna want some of it." Sabrina nodded, letting her take it away. "At least you didn't cry on stage."