[08]

Dedication: @enchantedrilaya because pretty comments babyyy you make me happy happy , love :)

Let's talk about baby up there! Respect the baby. Protect the baby. Pretty baby

.

A few months later, Sabrina was done with her "gigs". Her new music video On Purpose was out, and her album was being expected. Now she had even more free time!

Just kidding.

She needed to get up at five in the morning to go film the new episode of girl meets world. Also, they had a meeting. She did not want to go. Rowan was going to be there. She was happy about that, but there was a bit of thick air around them...

Sabrina got some lazy sweatpants on, a black tea shirt, and walked out of the house. Sarah was right behind her, getting into the car. Sarah had been getting on Sabrina's nerves, just like Sofia.

Sofia was because she thinks she's pretty and all, but Sarah's reason is much worse... the girl had been trying to get Sabrina jealous of Darby. Yes, Darby, the Girl Meets World extra. They all loved her, but now she sings, and Sarah is just so jealous. Though, she doesn't want to admit it.

Sabrina isn't jealous. She has an album coming, her actual tour coming up, and Rowan's birthday coming up... Rowan might even go with her on tour! Life is great. Well, not that great but it's good.

Sabrina parks her car and gets out, taking her bag and phone with her. She greets everyone once she's inside the set and walks up to the ladies who get her ready. Rowan is already fully dressed, wearing the cutest outfit ever.

"Um, Bri." The lady with pink hair says.

"Yeah?" Sabrina answers, her eyes checking out Rowan up and down. Rowan is talking to Danielle, a big smile on her face as she asks about god knows what.

 Rowan is talking to Danielle, a big smile on her face as she asks about god knows what

"Clothes and hair." The lady says. That snaps Sabrina into reality. It's time for her to focus and try to not have tension and kiss Rowan, or hug her, whatever! It's show time. And the best part is,

Sabrina is ready

.

Sabrina is not ready

Everyone seems to notice the tension Rowan and Sabrina have when they have to make the hugging scene. Sabrina acts it typical and all, but her forehead is getting sweaty and her hands are fidgeting. Rowan looks away, not meeting her eyes.

The two open their arms and walk closer, hugging in the most awkward way in human history.

"CUT!" Ben shouts. He's directing the episode. "Why are you guys so awkward? It's getting annoying for everyone! You hug all the time, kiss all the time, you guys are fucking dating!"