E P I L O G U E

T R O Y E

Yesterday was high school graduation. Four years of complete horror are over, but so are the two years of seeing my beautiful boyfriend every day. While I'm going to UPenn, Jacob's attending UCLA. And I'm incredibly happy for him because that's his dream college but the distance of an entire country is between us. Pennsylvania to Los Angeles. Honestly, fucking stab me in the foot. 

Connor, on the other hand is going to Penn State, so Jacob's a bit pissed about that. Don't get me wrong, Connor and Jacob are still best friends, but he definitely isn't keen of the idea of his boyfriend being just a few miles away from his ex fuck buddy/crush/past obsession while he's in some dorm room all the way in California. 

* timeskip *

"I trust you baby. Don't break my heart." Jacob pleads me and I roll my eyes and grab his face in my hands. 

"Jacob. Listen to me: I love you. I would never ever  want to do anything to hurt you. You're my soulmate... you complete me." 

That snaps him out of his paranoia and he lets out a sigh, opening his eyes. "I know, I know. I love you too. B-but you're just so pretty and I feel like, if not Connor, then some other hot ass guy is just gonna sweep you off your feet and take you away from me. And not gonna lie, you're a still a slut. You're my slut, but you're still a slut at heart."

I giggle as he lets out a nervous laugh, rubbing the back of neck. "You still aren't convinced, are you?" 

"Not one bit, nope." At his words, I fall back on the bed, letting out a groan.

"It's not that I don't trust you, okay? I just don't trust other people. And you dress really hot sometimes and don't even realize it. And you're always thirsty." Jacob whispers out the last part and I glare.

"Okay, I am not always thirsty, I-"

"Bitch, we had sex 36 times this month! And it's only June 17th!" 

"Fine," I huff out and cross my arms, "guess we won't have sex. Fine by me. I'll just have a fuck buddy."

Jacob looks sideways with a confused look and then back at me, "...you do realize that you just proved my point Troye? And no, I'm not saying we shouldn't have sex. I love fucking you but UGH! Why are you so difficult?

"So are you! And have you seen yourself. Forget about me, guys and girls are gonna be physically swooning around you. You look like a god among mortals." I pout and sit down on the bed again next to him, resting my head on his leather clad shoulder. "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'll miss you too," At this, I let out a sniffle and Jacob wraps his arms around me and says again with his voice cracking a bit, "God, I'll miss you." 

We both sit together in silence for a bit, trying to get our shit together. 

"We'll be okay. Facetiming everyday, calling... texting constantly... phone sex! Everything will be okay. Time difference isn't that bad either." Jacob reasons and I nod. I know that we're just over reacting but this is the first time since we've been together that we're gonna be apart for more than three days. And to be quite honest, it hurts... a fuckton. 

"I got something for you." Jacob mutters in my hair and I pull away, having a questioning look on my face. He grabs the back of his shirt and pulls it off in one swift move, throwing it onto my chair. 

Now I'm even more curious. 

Jacob lifts his arm and shows off the bare skin of his ribcage where I see the words "Forever Yours" inked in fancy thin cursive and our anniversary in Roman numerals right under it. 

"I'm forever yours babygirl." my mouth drops open as I run my fingertips over the black ink and Jacobs smiles, "and I know I won't regret it." 

A U T H O R S N O T E : PLEASE READ THIS ITS INTERESTING AND WEIRD

So first off, I stayed at the hotel across from Trump this weekend in Philly for the Model UN conference hosted by UPenn. AND I was locked in a hotel room with four guys from my school overnight (bc it was past curfew and the hall monitor dude stayed in the hallway the entire night). So I had to sleep in their room and that would've been fine if I wasn't on my period. But I Was. SO THEY MADE A MAKESHIFT PAD (THAT WORKEDDDD) FOR ME TO USE OVERNIGHT. LADIES (AND EVERYONE ELSE) GET YOU A FREAK LIKE THAT.

A N Y W A Y : I know that was an abrupt ending but I wasn't happy with this book cuz I know I could have done better and it was incredibly boring BUT I wanted to finish it.

NOW GIVE ME IDEAS FOR THE NEXT ONE BECAUSE BOI I LIKE TO WRITE.