C H A P T E R 1 2

^v aesthetically pleasing manboy... Also has nothing to do with the story.

C O N N O R
Loud music made my house vibrate as more that a hundred high school students raided into my backyard where me and Troye were making out on the porch. He pulls his lips away from mine and looks around at the huge, drunk crowd, giggling, "Well, I guess that ruined the moment."

After climbing off my lap, Troye fixes his skirt and puts his hand out for me. I raise my eyebrow, silently questioning
him, but follow the boy anyway.

Before I know it, he's leading me to my bedroom and I think I know where this is going so I begin to take off my jacket when he stops me.

"You're probably gonna need that babe." Troye then opens the window of my room and begins to climb out when I ask what the fuck he's doing.

"Just follow me, you ass."

I let out a sigh and shake my head. He's already sitting on the short ledge outside my window and I climb through it, hitting my head against the sill in the process.

"You're such an idiot Connor." Troye lets out a giggle.

"...which is why I followed you, resulting in an even bigger bump on my forehead." I retort and Troye awes.

"Oh it's okay Connie Frannie," Troye cooes, kissing my forehead, "See? I made it better!"

"You're so fucking weird," I mutter while settling down next to him, "so, why here? You could fall off any second, into the crowd of sweaty, drunk teenagers."

Troye sighs and smiles contently, "But if you look up, you can see the moon and stars, which by the way, is one of my favorite things to look at." I gaze to where he's looking briefly, but then focus my eyes back onto his porcelain face. The moonlight is doing a poor job of illuminating his face, so all I can see is the outline of his facial features and sparkling in his eyes. He turns his head towards me and says, "I can't see your face so I don't know if you're looking at the sky or not."

I turn my focus to the stars for a minute or two and sigh, "Wow Troye, you've got some boring ass hobbies."

He lets out a chuckle, shaking his head slightly, "And here I thought we were gonna have a cute moment where you'd, oh I don't know, describe my beauty to a sky full of stars and confess your everlasting love for me." Troye bumps into me playfully and laughs at his theatrical performance.

I roll my eyes, but can't keep my infatuation of the boy within me so I sling an arm over Troye's slim shoulders and kiss him on the cheek. Troye squeals, not expecting it.

"AGH, What was that for though?!" Troye shrieks and I just shrug my shoulders.

"You were just being overly cute. Like you need to chill with that cuz you're fucking me up."

Troye laughs and just cocks his head to the side, "At least you're being honest." Troye grabs my chin lightly and presses his lips to mine. But this time, it didn't get me all hot and bothered. I just kissed him back with the amount of passion I felt for him and it was perfect. He pulls slightly and I feel his smile against my lips.

"That was... Different?" I say, slightly breathless.

A U T H O R S N O T E :
Aye I'm salsa dancing with a guy I used to have a thing with. HAHA FML.

Twitter: @bmwtroye