C H A P T E R 5

T R O Y E
Connor's lips trail up my neck while he pulls his own pants down. I groan into the kiss when I feel his fingers making their way into the waistband of my skirt. I raise my bum and disconnect our lips so he can slip it off of me and discard my shirt. Connor pushes me back onto the pillows and grounds his boxer clad crotch against my panty covered crotch.

I grab his face and kiss him as hard as possible. If this is the closest I can get to Connor, then I'm not gonna waste it. While kissing me, he haphazardly reaches his arm over to his nightstand and pulls out lube and a condom.

"Baby, you're so fucking hot. Oh my god..." Connor compliments as I take the condom from his hand and start rolling it onto his already hard dick. When I'm finished, I collapse back onto the bed and spread my legs. Connor shuffles between them, leaning down to kiss my thighs. Unconsciously, my legs close around his head, pulling him closer to my crotch as I let out a whimper.

That seems to excite him because he grabs my thighs harshly with his hands and pulls them apart. Jerking his head back, Connor eyes me hungrily and dives down under (Aussie), licking at my opening. My body jolts, pulling itself towards the man between my thighs while whimpers and pleas spill from my mouth, his fingers moving in and out of me.

"Please hurry Connor," I pant out, "I can't wait much longer." He nods vigorously and grabs the base of his cock, lining himself up with me. It's cute how excited he is to have sex with me, like it was some sort of achievement.

He takes a deep breath before pushing in. "I have been waiting so fucking long for this, goddammit." I let out a giggle and shake my head as he breaches me with his tip.

"I've done this many times Connor, you don't have to go slow." I think that's what he was waiting for because quickly, he shoves himself into me and lets out a groan while my eyebrows scrunch up and my mouth falls open.

"Oh fuck yeah... Better than I imagined it to be."

The room was filled with the sound of skin on skin and both of our moans, mixing together in the most scandalous song. I cum first, when his cock rams into my prostate and Connor pulls out, taking off the condom. He hovers over my face and pumps his length a few times, then shoves it into my open mouth. While I'm still lying on my back, he fucks my mouth, just like he fucked my hole.

In a few minutes, he climaxes and cums into my mouth while some drips down my lips and onto my chin. Connor looks at me after coming down from his high and asks, "Wait, do you need to spit out? Here, let me go get someth-" I stop him and swallow his load.

Giving him an innocent smile, I say, "I never spit. Who do you think I am? Some weak bitch?"

Connor groans and mutters, "It's taking everything in my to not push you down and fuck you again."

I let out a short laugh which is followed by a comfortable silence. I look down at Connor and watch him trace patters on my lower leg. His head is resting on his other arm and I sigh, knowing that I was hooked on him.

A U T H O R S N O T E :
Woohoo no preseason today!!1!

Twitter: @kingtronler