C H A P T E R 9

J A C O B
"So what'd you do this weekend?" I ask Connor while picking the plastic wrap off my bagel.

"Ehhh... Went on a date with Troye, if you could even call it that. But then we fucked in my car, so it was worth my time." It takes everything in me to refrain from both rolling my eyes and kicking him in the face. Instead, I opt to cover my emotions with a signature 'Fboy smirk.'

(•_•) timeskip (•_•)

"I have a serious problem Jacob." Troye rushed out while grasping onto the leather of my jacket, crinkling it up. As much as I admire Troye, I like my leather jacket more so I immediately grab his wrist and throw his nimble, but strong fingers off of me.

"Watch it!" Involuntarily, I yell and the precious little boy in front of me jumps back.

"S-sorry, I-I-I didn't mean to. I s-swear."

I bite the corner of my lip while trailing my eyes up his shaken form and nod slowly, "Yeah me too." God, how I wish I could just touch him, kiss him, undress him.... "So you have a problem?"

All I get is a meek nod and he begins, "I can't say no."

While grabbing my lunch from my locker, my eyes not even focused on him anymore, I tell Troye to elaborate.

"After the date. I-I couldn't say no to him. I couldn't say no to sex because I like him so much. And this is the first time he's ever properly taken an interest in me." His lip quivers and I raise an eyebrow.

"Okayyyy, first of all: Making a deal over sex is not "interest," it's using someone. Also, ever think it's because, although you may not look like one, you are a teenage boy, who cannot control his sex drive? There's a reason you're called a slut..." I answer. Truly, it was the most obvious concept on earth.

"That's no-"

"How many guys anyway? How many guys have screwed you already, huh? Let's see, starting with the obvious: Connor, then Will, Aiden, Michael, Liam, Matthew, Chase. Let's not forget Mr. Oakley, we all know he didn't just randomly move away, should I go on?"

Troye looks at me with those innocent puppy dog eyes and I almost feel bad. But then I remember that I don't give a damn about Connor or him anymore. Neither of them take my advice anyway, so there's no point.

"I don't know what to do..." He whispers, more to himself than to me, but I answer.

"Listen Troye, I know you really like Connor, but he's using you for sex. How can you not see that?"

Troye shrugs, "I know that, but he's paying attention to me. He acts like he cares and that'll suffice. I just don't want to have sex with him all the time. I don't have the confidence to say no."

I shake my head, "Are you happy when you're with Connor?"

All I get is another shrug, "It could be better."

"You need to let him go. Your stupid crush over him will go away sooner or later, but I don't want to see you constantly getting hurt by Connor and running to me with your problems."

A U T H O R S N O T E :
clarification: Troye wasn't raped last chapter.

Twitter: @bmwtroye