C H A P T E R 1 7

T R O Y E

Both of us look at each other, wide-eyed like deer caught in headlights. I just grab his face and connect our lips again, but this time, I lean back onto the bed bringing him with me. I turn my head to the side and Jacob slides down, planting big wet kisses down my neck as I comb my fingers through his hair. But when he gets down to my collar bone, he stops and pulls away.

"N-no this isn't right. You're doing it again." Jacob mutters and I give him a confused look. "Doing what?"

"You're using sex as a defense mechanism against Connor." Jacob sighs as he tries to get off of me but I pull him back.

"Jacob, I'm not. You need to trust me on this one. That first kiss was... incredible and I don't know, I've only felt that once before."

"Y-You felt it too?" I swallow and nod. Jacob's mouth is just agape, so I use this opportunity to pull him by the collar, back onto me to kiss him. The kiss deepens and soon enough, I'm tugging my skirt off while Jacob lifts my shirt off of me. He lets out a choked noise and I panic. Fuck, what did I do wrong? What's happened? Is it my fault? It's always my fault. ShitFuckShitFuck...

Jacob runs his fingers over some thin fabric around the bottom of my stomach. The garter belt. Oh. Shit!

"Fuck, I'm so sorry. I'll take it off quickly. Fuck, this was for someone else. I-I-..." Jacob's large hands grasp onto my wrists, stopping me immediately and his eyes turn dark.

"This is so fucking hot Troye... oh fuck." I lean back down onto the bed as Jacob runs his finger tips over the garter belt and the straps. Connor is so unlucky. Hopefully that junior makes it worth his while.

Jacob finds my sweet spot and doesn't give me any mercy, causing my back to arch, pressing our erections together. We both simultaneously moan and he quickly peels his shirt off and kicks off his pants, grabbing a condom from his back pocket. I admire his sculpted figure and the way his muscles flex as he throws me the condom and grabs me up by the arms, so I'm facing his cock strained in my underwear. Pulling his boxers down, his election springs free and we both groan at once.

"You like?" Jacob whispers, his voice noticeably deeper.

I nod, sucking only the tip of his erection and then rolling the condom on. "You're even bigger than Connor and he's... hard to beat." Jacob smirks at this and shoves me onto the bed.

"I'm guessing you don't need to be stretched." I shake my head and line him up with my entrance. He connects our lips again and pushes all the way in, making me jump in surprise and desperately grasp onto his shoulders with my nails. Jacob's eases in and out of me, pushing me further and further off my edge.

"Y-ye Jacob! Oh yeah..." pornograffic moans spill out of my mouth as grunts push through his clenched teeth.

"You're so tight Troye." Jacob mutters. At this point, his balls are hitting my ass and the head board his leaving dents on the wall.

"I-I'm close Jacob." He nods and says, "me too baby." Soon enough, I let go and I feel the condom get filled inside me.

He pulls out slowly and then collapses on top of me. I giggle as he groans out, "That was soooo good." Jacob's face is buried in my neck and I sigh, "Guess who won't be walking straight for about a week?"

I feel Jacob's smirk against my neck. "Was I that good?"

"Yes, yes you were that good." I giggle as he plants kisses on my neck.

A U T H O R S N O T E :
I still really hate this story

@bmwtroye