"Pain is hilarious!"

(Okay so Bip Bip sings in this chapter so I recommend listening to this first so you know what he's singing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26Yh3A6Lrgs) (You wanted revenge right, here you go)

The two characters stared down at the demon before them. He was tied down and looking at the ground. For an almighty demon, he sure seemed weak like this. But in these kind of chains he couldn't escape. Bill would always be stronger than Mitch, even with half of the abilities he has when he's in Dippers body.

"So let's see here.... What have you done...Send threatening text messages to my girl, betray her trust, kill me. And of course, the worst, kill her," Bipper growled walking back and forth in front of Mitch. "Now of course all that could be made up for because of the fact that you helped (Y/n) bring me into the world. However....that would be no fun," Bipper snickered. I watched him kick Mitch savagely across the face, knocking one of his teeth out. Mitch grunted but kept his stare down.
"Look at me..." Bipper growled, he yanked Mitch's head up by his hair,"If you want to get a as little punishment as possible I recommend you do what I say, though of course that doesn't mean I won't beat you within an inch of your life," he laughs, a shudder went down my spine,  but I didn't do anything. I just watched. Bipper cleared his throat and chuckled, he must have got an idea. He starts humming a familiar song as he summoned a knife, he also summoned some sort of potion and shoved it down Mitch's throat. (It makes him live through more)

"Take my eyes, take them aside~" he sang, suddenly stabbing Mitch in the eye, he let out a scream in pain. I jumped and backed away slightly taken aback. I sighed calmly and sat down, though I was a little nervous inside.
"Take my face, go desecra-ate my arms as legs, they GET IN THE WAY," he sang, smiling as he started cutting off the demons skin on his face before summoning an axe chopping off one of his arms. Mitch kept wailing in agony.
"And take my hands, they'll understand!" Bipper smiled, chopping off Mitch's hand that was on his attached arm. The chains on his wrists were now off, but there was still one on his neck and ankles.
"Take my heart, pull it apart!" Bipper stabbed Mitch in the shoulder as a substitute for the heart. Mitch was clenching his teeth, his tears falling to the ground, dripping into a large puddle of his blood.
"And take my brain, or what remains!" Bipper harshly stabbed the knife into Mitch's skull and into his brain making him go limp and causing his body to spaz and twitch every now and again.
"And throw it all away,  cause I've grown tired of this body....a cumbersome and heavy body...." He sings glaring down at the other demon.
"Take my lungs, take them and run!" He stabbed Mitch's stomach not wanting him to die yet. He soon summoned a large pair of scissors.
"Take my tongue, go have some fu-un!" He smirked pulling Mitch's tongue of of his mouth and with one snip chopping it off blood spurting out of it. Causing Mitch to spaz even more.
"Take the ears, take them and disappear." He used the scissors to chop off both Mitch's ears, by now his screams were horse and shaky as he continued to shake and twitch, not understanding what was happening any more.
"And take my joints take them for points!" Bipper got the hack saw and sawed the other demons leg off.
"Take my teeth, tear through my che-eks!" He smirked dropping the weapons he had summoned and grabbed Mitch by his neck.
"And take the nose!" He began punching Mitch again and again, punching his nose in and knocking several teeth out "go dispose oh would you go dispose..."  Bipper sang spitefully, soon throwing the mangles and torn apart body of Mitch to the ground. Mitch kept twitching and spazing out until he goes completely limp, dying from blood loss.

Bipper panted, a large grin across his face, he turned to face me. I flinched and he approached me smiling, he grabbed my shoulders and lifts me up.
"It's just you and I now! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You're all mine, and no harm will come to my dear puppet!" He laughed maniacally before harshly kissing me. My eyes widen but soon close, calming down. He soon tore away and dragged me outside "this place is boring! Time to mix it up!" He smiled, floating up in the air. He began summoning loads of odd and wacky things creatures and buildings. All wildlife soon began to die, which annoyed me quite a bit as he ruined the landscape.

Once he had finished I looked up at him "how about we split the landscape. You give me half and you can have the other." I offered, he shook his head "No way this is paradise!" He smiled then stared,"You liked the other landscape?"
"Of course, sure it was colourless but that was my happy place in my dreams," I grouched. He thought for a minute.
"Eh, I guess I should have known that from when I searched them. Anyway! I have a solution." He smirked, he snapped his fingers and we ended up in his castle. He shows me to a master bedroom which looked very fancy.
"This is our room. You see the mirror over there, it's yours, he zaps it before walking up to it dragging me along and pushing me in. I yelp before looking around. I was in a small cottage. I stood up and walked out of it, ignoring Bipper who followed after. I stared in amazement at the landscape before me, there was nature everywhere, like in my dreams.
"How did you think of that so quickly?" I asked shocked.
"Well I have my dream world you need yours too. Anyway-" I cut him off by hugging him tightly.
"Kid, cant- breath!" He gasps.

I smiled lying in the King size bed we had. Thinking back at everything that happened.
"All this started with a little pencil."
"No it started when you drew me," Bipper smirked, yawning.
"It was worth it despite all the pain you caused me,"
"Well you loved every minute of it," he laughed, wrapping one arm around me, "Now sleep before I make you pass out from doing a certain something"
"When we are a bit older Bipper." I laugh closing my eyes and drifting to sleep, Bipper soon doing the same.

(You and Bipper are around 16 in this, just saying, anyway, that's it! That's the story! Thank you all for reading it I didn't expect it to get this much love, sorry if I was rude or didn't reply to you at any points. Thanks for all the support it's truly appreciated! And sorry this chapter took so long, didn't have the will power to write it. Anyway see you in my next story!)