You're too dangerous to love...

I sat on my couch my head in my hands, five girls. All of which liked to pick on me, where found in their rooms hanging from nooses. I sighed, scared and upset, knowing who did this.

A knock came to my door before I heard the lock being picked. I panicked thinking it was a burglar. I turned the living room light off before opening the door to the doorway so they couldn't see me and I rushed upstairs. I ran into my room and grabbed my phone. I then ran in the bathroom locking it, just before I heard the door being opened.

"(Y/n) I'm back." I heard a moody voice. "Where are you, get the fuck over here" I could hear his anger in his voice before the bathroom door unlocked. I flinched as he opened the door. He grabbed my arm and dragged me into my room throwing me on the bed. I sat up and backed away from him.

"Why did you kill them?" I asked shakily. He scowled shaking his head. He got on the bed and crawled over to me. I backed away more making me hit the wall. He decided it would be a good idea to pin me there.
"Stay away from me....!" I yelped. He scowled.
"I've had enough of them hurting you, (Y/n). They went way too far trying to kill you." He said.
"That doesn't make it right that you should kill them!" I yelled.
"Oh boohoo. Listen, I told you, you wouldn't like it. I expected you not to. But I did for you anyway." He said scowling his face getting closer.
"They may be out of my way but that doesn't make it any more right." I said nervously, the idiot just smirked. I backed my head against the wall. But he just moved his head and his body closer.
"And complaining won't get them back either," he said, staring. "Your fear is the most adorable thing," he smirked.
"It doesn't phase you...in the slightest. Why do you take so much pride in what you do?! Even when it's wro-" I was cut off. A pair of lips met my own. I struggled but he pulled me close not letting go.
"You can't escape me- no matter how much you try. You're all mine." He smiled, caressing my cheek, I flinched.
"Please stop! I don't love you! I'm too scared to!"
"It doesn't matter how you feel any more. Because I will get my way. Meaning I will have you" he said he moved away from me and lays me down on the bed. He wraps his arms around me and stares at me
"Sleep." He finishes closing his eyes. I had tears streaming down my face as I slept next to him.

I need to destroy that picture.

(WHOO HOW LUCKY ARE YOU GUYS TWO UPDATES IN TWO DAYS!)